Tales of Xillia Limited Edition
|Price:||$54.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Limited Edition features the game, exclusive collectable character profile booklet, soundtrack CD, and two DLC costumes.
- Two Heroes - Choose one of two distinct heroes: Jude Mathis, a medical student or Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by the Four Great Spirits, and experience the story from their unique point of view
- Dynamic Battles - Action packed, real-time battles including the all-new dual raid system that expands the strategy and combo potential by linking with a partner during skirmishes
- Creative Collaboration - Beautiful characters designed by renowned artists Kosuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata inhabit the lush, expansive world of Rieze Maxia
- Expansive Gameplay - New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, fierce enemies and adversaries to battle and secrets to uncover
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Plus a star for being able to pick the sex of your character, though the storyline progresses similarly despite your choice. It's just another hand-holding guided tour through the convoluted Anime-inspired storyline, with decent fight sequences peppered in between. Unfortunately, it's still lacking the depth I encountered in what seems so long ago now...
The leveling system is deceptively shallow, as there are fairly clear-cut best options for progression that you'll be choosing over others without even thinking.
...There just isn't much to keep you coming back. If you dig this kind of game, you're gonna love it. If you were looking for a title to reinvigorate the series, it's still on the horizon, with any luck. This isn't it.
Tales of Xillia draws you in immediately from the beginning with an intriguing story and likable characters. The game lets you choose to play as Milla Maxwell, the woman, or Jude, the guy. Since I've only played as Milla I cannot comment about any differences that may exist when choosing Jude, but I believe there are subtle differences in the way the story plays out based on who you select as the main character.
I'm in the process of playing the game now, but I have a good number of hours into it so that I can safely say that the story is well told, and keeps your interest. You want to play to find out what happens next, and the skits as well as voice-over commentary that you hear are quite entertaining.
Voice acting is top notch, and a lot of you are probably going to like Alvin. He sounds almost like Nathan Fillion, but it's not. The dialogue between the characters is natural and often humorous and all characters are voiced in a way that matches with their personality and appearance.
One MAJOR gripe I have is the "pro climate change" messaging they sprinkle throughout the game, some of it so blatant that it would make captain planet seem subtle. In this game the spirits are metaphors for natural resources, and Milla is likely supposed to be 'mother nature'. Once you pick up on these undertones, the rest of the story contains a lot of irritating enviro-wacko messaging you'd expect to hear at some liberal mouth-breather convention.Read more ›
Furthermore, the Limited Edition is available new at Gamestop for $39.99 and $19.99 (new) Black Friday Weekend.
It includes a CD soundtrack in a paper sleeve, DLC costumes, and a little character booklet. The extra items and game case are in a paper box.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great price, exactly what my son wanted for Christmas (limited edition).Published 18 months ago by bratti