Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on November 25, 2013
After using this eyelash growth serum for just a week, I noticed a difference. My eyelashes were thicker, more voluminous, and longer. I was shocked! I honestly did not think this was going to work. I even tried it on my eyebrows and I think it's making my eyebrows grow thicker and more quickly! The ingredients appear to be pretty safe and there has been absolutely no effect on my eyes or skin (no red eyes, no itchiness, no flakiness, no darkening of my pupils or the skin below my eyes, etc.). I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend.
on December 6, 2016
I used this product for over 6 weeks and saw no difference in the length or thickness of my lashes. This was a waste of my money and I would not recommend this to anyone.
on May 5, 2016
My eyelashes were falling out as a result of a hypoactive thyroid. Since I started taking supplements, they stopped, but no new regrowth. After only 5 days, I already see a difference.
on July 26, 2015
This stuff works! So thankful I found this here since Sephora doesn't carry it anymore. I will say this it works when you use it but when you stop using it the results don't seem to last either. Overall, great product. I always use it right before I put on mascara.
on September 16, 2013
Have been using this product for approximately two months, but not twice a day and not every day. I checked with a dermatologist and she said it was a good product. I can see growth and I am very happy with the results.
on January 19, 2016
All my eyelashes were yanked out after trying to remove my lash extensions. Exactly 28 days later after using this, my lashes were back in full force. I love it!
on March 11, 2016
I like this stuff and see a difference in my eyelashes. It's been 4 weeks and they are longer. A sparse patch is filling in as well. Mind you they are not crazy long, but longer nonetheless. I will definitely keep using it as my lashes feel and look healthier too.
on January 19, 2016
I lost many of my eyelashes while pregnant. Post pregnancy I use this abou every other day or so, and I am finally seeing my lashes come back longer and thicker! I noticed a difference after 2 weeks, and complete results after 8 weeks.
on September 24, 2014
Tried many of the 'lash growers.' This is the best that I have found. All of them work well, but the sponge tip on this one works a little better, in my opinion.
on April 27, 2017
I waited a month before I posted my review because I wanted to be sure this stuff worked.. I wish I would've taken a before picture.. My lashes are so long & full.. I receive compliments on my lashes all the time!!
review image