Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2016
have to remember to apply nightly
on March 2, 2013
I purchased this product after seeing it promoted on the Dr. Oz show. I'm in the over 40 age bracket and my lashes were beginning to thin. After using this product for only 2 weeks or so, I saw a notable difference in the length and condition of my eyelashes. I also use the Eyelash conditioner on my eyebrows and my esthetician noticed my eyebrows had thickened.

I use the product before I apply mascara everyday. This product is a little pricey, but so worth it. I will continue to use regularly.
on June 16, 2014
I have bought this before and was real pleased with the results. This bottle seems almost empty. Not as happy as last time.
on April 19, 2012
I have been using this twice daily for almost a month, and do not see a difference.
The only plus so far is that the mascara goes on easier and more smoothly when I use it.
on June 16, 2015
My eyelashes kept falling out. I saw this product advertised in a magazine and thought I'd try. I love it. At first I used it every night and morning for about a month. My eyelashes have grown back and don't fall out. Now I use it about three times a week.
on March 3, 2014
I was really surprised that this product seemed to work. I was trimming my bangs and low and behold I snipped a section of my eyelashes. My lashes were very short and I had to wear a few falsies to hide but in the last few weeks no more falsies. Plus my lashes feel softer and no longer brittle.
on March 5, 2014
Was very surprised at the size of the gel. Was expecting something like a mascara size and it was smaller. I thought it was very overpriced and it really didn't have much in there and didn't do anything for my lashes. I gave it the OK rating because someone might like it, but I didn't.
on February 6, 2013
I have used Talika before and was extremely happy. When I ordered this product, the size was basically a sample size and barely lasted me a week. I felt as if it was only half full when I received the product, and it was completely overpriced. I have nothing against Talika, and am not sure if it is the supplier fault or Talika's
on May 9, 2013
The lipocils conditioning gel tube is close to being dry.
It seems as though this product was either previously used and almost empty or is old and drying out.
Very disappointing to have paid for something and have it come as used or empty.
on April 17, 2014
I saw this on Dr Oz and was recommended by one of the guest doctors as one of the secret products that is over the counter and competes with the product that costs $100+ dollars. I used it about 6 months after I finished Latisse and yes, it works.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question