- File Size: 426 KB
- Print Length: 178 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Access Consciousness Publishing Company, LLC; 2 edition (February 2, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 2, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BA8Z73G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #452,508 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Talk To The Animals 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, it is unusual--in both good ways and not so wunnerful
1. Has some unique ways to look at animals and to help change behaviors: entities causing it, health issues, etc. UNUSUAL.
2. They have some good 'finding the source' of issues type procedures to 'erase' projections, etc.
3. Teaches the 'picture' format for how animals communicate. They DO use words too as I have experienced--but pictures far outweigh those that 'talk' in language. GOOD instruction.
4. Again, unusual techniques to erase/remove these things by not manipulating energy but just letting it FLOW again--a non interference non karma producing way to heal that I AGREE with and many metaphysical books do that exactly-they tell energy where to go=manipulation=to me, black magic. Any time we TELL it, we manipulate, and WE don't know what that person or animal needs. Better to just free up stuck energy to let IT flow-as they do, without getting our power tripping involved.
That is RARE among these healing type books.
1. I guess they are famous for their 'Access' w/shops (1st book I've read)but they flagrantly use a 'Tm" saying, affirmation, whatever over and over and NEVER EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS. It makes no sense so is some saying they do to 'get the energy flowing'. But it is NEVER explained anywhere in the book. It FEELS like a sales pitch to either buy more books to find out or pay $$ for a workshop.
2. They use a lot of trademarked sayings. They use weird names and abbreviations to make a name for energy that flows in ALL of us. I find that again, a sales pitch--like you just cannot 'access' the energy w/o THEM=$$$$.
All in all, I got some pointers from it that are worth the time to read it--like finding the point of origin, point of creation (POC its called) and erasing that to 'let the energy fill it' as it should. I used it on ME for a health issue and suddenly saw myself as a young girl in a bad childhood saying "I'll die young this time", and being SO sure that it (that belief SET in that moment), it got me through the abuse. THAT viewpoint needed to GO. So, we will see if the illness's lift from erasing that. Still working on that but it was a very vivid meditative realization and that alone made up for the rest of the trademark junk in this book. I had never really thought about beliefs as a kid setting and wreaking havoc later in life. I thought it was karma etc....