About the Product
- Talking Trainer on hand: Training speech to encourage you and offer guidance through the 11 Teach Modes and 16 opening systems
- Experiment and progress: through 64 Playing Levels; take back and replay up to 14 moves
- Option to play against the computer or a friend with Unfinished game held in memory - pick up where you left off
- Self-contained Unit: Sensory Board; 4 digit LCD display; dual chess clock; piece storage compartment; automatic power down feature
- Powered By: 3 x AA size batteries (not included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It's plays and awesome game of entertaining chess.
I've been using almost weekly so it's durable enough if you take care of it.
The has A1 through C8 levels.
Anything above C1 or C3 can take 5 minutes for a move.
I like to play kind of fast so a faster processor would make it more challenging.
Perfect to learn chess on.
The software is better than say Chess titans that comes with Win 7 but anything below C mode it tends to go after check at the expense of power pieces.
It's very portable everything fits in base so I take it to work sometimes and play during lunch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
someone has my money and i received nothing please investigate this problem or send me a talking chess trainer electronic chess set computer or put my money back in on my credit... Read morePublished on June 26, 2013 by kimberly
The talking feature of the unit is useless. You can't understand the words. The pieces are too small and too lightweight. Non magnetic. Read morePublished on November 2, 2012 by Bill
I never got the chance to use the product. I could not get it to function properly from the get go so I returned it for a refund. Read morePublished on October 23, 2012 by Ashtown