- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Reprint edition (May 15, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198237065
- ISBN-13: 978-0198237068
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,380,110 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Talking Proper": The Rise of Accent as Social Symbol Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now