Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tama Iron Cobra 900 Power Glide Single Bass Drum Pedal
Enhance your purchase
- Rolling Glide CamLiteSprocketQuick-Hook spring attachmentCobra Coil return springSpeedo-Ring rocker camSwivel Spring Tight tension postPower-Strike Cobra BeaterPara-Clamp II Pro3-Piece Hinged Guard blockSuper Stabilizer DesignIncludes hard shell carrying case
- The pedal's solid foundation can be attributed to its Super Stabilizer design that incorporates a wider baseplate and frame for absolute stability
- At each pedals heel, the specially designed 3-piece Hinge Guard Block provides a more durable hinge point and also lengthens the footboard for increased leverage
- At the heart of the Iron Cobra is the Power Glide cam, which is now the lighter, smoother, more natural feeling LiteSprocket design
- This cam is an offset double-chained Power Glide cam, which accelerates the stroke powerfully as it travels toward the bass drum head
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Iron Cobra Power Glide is a single kick pedal for the serious player. The pedal's solid foundation can be attributed to its Super Stabilizer design that incorporates a wider baseplate and frame for absolute stability. At each pedals heel, the specially designed 3-piece Hinge Guard Block provides a more durable hinge point and also lengthens the footboard for increased leverage.At the heart of the Iron Cobra is the Power Glide cam, which is now the lighter, smoother, more natural feeling LiteSprocket design. This cam is an offset double-chained Power Glide cam, which accelerates the stroke powerfully as it travels toward the bass drum head. The Speedo-Ring rocker cam is yet another example of streamlining, eliminating spring friction with a high-quality, built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook spring attachment eliminates wobbling, provides maximum power transmission to the Speedo-Ring, and helps facilitate quicker setup. To further improve speed and beater stroke action, the adjustable Cobra Coil spring-return constantly works to push the footboard back to its original position, tightening the relationship between players foot and the pedal.Perhaps one of the most innovative developments of the HP900PN is its Swivel Spring Tight tension-locking mechanism, which are designed to rock or swivel, allowing freer spring movement and a smoother overall feel. The smartly redesigned Power-Strike Cobra Beater provides a fatter, yet more focused sound and optimizes beater action for strong, precise impact. Finally, the Iron Cobra brings an end to makeshift methods of trying to protect the bass drum hoop: the Para-Clamp II Pro holds the pedal securely to the bass drum hoop without scratching it or slipping, thanks to an enlarged rubber padded clamp piece. The Iron Cobra HP900PN includes a custom hardshell carrying case for safe transport.