Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $76.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tama Speed Cobra 910 Double Bass Drum Pedal
Enhance your purchase
- Long footboardsLiteSprocketQuick-Hook spring attachmentsFASTBALL bearingsCobra Coil return springsSpeedo-Ring rocker camsSwivel Spring Tight tension postAccu-Strike Cobra BeaterPara-Clamp II Pro3pc Hinged Guard BlockSuper Stabilizer DesignHard shell carrying case included
- In the world of bass pedal design, speed and power had long been contrary qualities
- One could not be accomplished without compromising the other
- Speed Cobra was the first to break those boundaries, delivering both aggressive power and lightning fast speed!The Speed Cobra HP910LWN is a double-kick drum pedal for the serious player
- The extra long, smooth surface footboards provide added leverage that minimize player effort, and encourage a wide variety of foot-slide techniques
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Few pedals have ever been as instantly popular as Tama's Speed Cobra. In the world of bass pedal design, speed and power had long been contrary qualities. One could not be accomplished without compromising the other. Speed Cobra was the first to break those boundaries, delivering both aggressive power and lightning fast speed!The Speed Cobra HP910LWN is a double-kick drum pedal for the serious player. The extra long, smooth surface footboards provide added leverage that minimize player effort, and encourage a wide variety of foot-slide techniques. The pedal's solid foundation can be attributed to its Super Stabilizer design that incorporates a wider baseplate and frame for absolute stability. At each pedals heel, the specially designed 3-piece Hinge Guard Block provides a more durable hinge point and slightly lengthens the footboards for enhanced speed and control. At the heart of the Speed Cobra HP910LWN is its recessed setting feature, which positions the top of each footboard back and away from the cams, resulting in a more natural and easy motion than conventional designs. The unique LiteSprocket Rolling Glide symmetrical cam incorporates a double-chain, which together with the HP910LNs longer footboard provides maximum speed and power throughout the entire cycle of the pedals stroke. The Speedo-Ring rocker cam is yet another example of streamlining, eliminating spring friction with a high-quality, built-in ball bearing rocker. The HP910LWN's Quick-Hook spring attachment eliminates wobbling, provides maximum power transmission to the Speedo-Ring, and helps facilitate quicker setup. To further improve speed and beater stroke action, the adjustable Cobra Coil spring-return constantly works to push the footboard back to its original position, tightening the relationship between players foot and the pedal.Perhaps one of the most ingenious developments of the Speed Cobra HP910LWN is its Swivel Spring Tight tension-locking mechanism, whic
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Looks beautiful. Sturdy and lightweight. Has all of the adjustments as you'd expect any high end pedal to have. Nice and comfortable longboard for barefoot players.
"Non-normal" Issue: Noticed the right foot pedal was "slower" than what I was used to (even on my older pedals). I found the right pedal to be grinding at the ball bearing where the horizontal bar connects through the frame (no matter how I adjusted it). The grinding got worse the tighter that I screwed down the clamp to the bass hoop. Pretty sure just an issue with this particular pedal.
Cons: I didn't feel much of a difference from my 15 year old Iron Cobra (power glide), just a "lighter" feel to it. The Cobra Coil- even after adjusting, didn't seem to do much to assist the footboard back to the original position any faster. The rolling glide cam may be a con if you're used to the power glide as it has a different feel when playing.
I'm hoping that the replacement pedal will not have the same issue with the ball bearing and I'll be able to bump this up to the five stars that an Iron Cobras deserves.
This thing is smooth and the long boards really make a huge difference with power delivery. I feel like I can play with more power and control with a lot less effort. I did end up using my old beaters, but only because I preferred the sound of the felt ones when seated at the kit. On another note, out of the box, I felt the spring tension was very light. It was at half, I turned it up to 11 and it feels great.
would have liked toe stoppers, otherwise i love it so much
my first longboard as well, don't think I'll ever go back
Is machined awesomely and comes with a great case. Highly recommend these Speed Cobras.