Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,540 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,623 reviews
on February 5, 2015
The slippers are extremely comfortable and keep my feet warm. My reason for the low rating is based on the quality. I have had them for a little over a month and the stitching on the side is already pulled through. The sole is separating from the side of the slipper. I'm going to contact Amazon about replacements, we'll see how it goes.
review image
on June 5, 2012
These are great slippers, sizing is right on but they are "clunky". The soles are stiff so everyone in the house can hear you coming unless you are walking on carpet. Other than that they are a good buy. UPDATE 7/5/2012. The stitching on both slippers is falling apart. I called Customer Service and was told TOO BAD THE SLIPPERS ARE BEYOND THE RETURN POLICY. Too bad this was an expensive item to throw in the trash. Please consider this if you are thinking of ordering these slippers.
22 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2015
Love the slippers ,craftsmanship needs help stitching coming apart not even after one month old
See photo.
review image
on December 15, 2014
They fit great. They're warm. The soles are not close to wearing out, nor have they come at all loose from the leather uppers. For the price, they are exactly what I wanted. An excellent product. I've worn them outside, to take out the trash or feed the birds or get something from the shed, and they haven't let me down.
I will, however, probably pony up the additional ka-ching for actual sheepskin next time. The polyester fur lining is nice, but as others have said, it does make your feet sweat, it gets really matted down and fairly gross, and well, it's plastic. I've had sheepskin slippers, too, and they're just a step up. More comfortable, better feel. It'll cost you another $30 or so for the real thing, but for something that I use so much, (and I have really given these things a hard road), I think that's the only change I'd make. I love the style and the quality. In that way, they're exactly what I want. It's just the lining. If these guys ever make a real sheepskin slipper, I'll be back.
on May 23, 2017
I bought these because I needed a slipper that actually fit me without rubbing up against the back of my feet. These seems like the way to go.

Pros
1. Very comfortable. The fluff on the inside feels good in both socks or bare feet. They're easy to wear for long periods of time.
2. They're very warm. Great for cold days, winter time, etc. Probably not so great for summer, but with bare feet it doesn't get too bad.
3. The slippers look nice. The brown and fluff inside give it a "worn in" look despite being brand new.
4. Rubber soles on the bottom extend up fairly far on the sides. These can be worn outside. Obviously, I wouldn't go jobbing in them, but going to fetch the paper (do people still do that?) or going into the yard with the dogs should be no problem with these.
5. I did something stupid and ordered a size under what I should've ordered. They're a bit tight on me, but the materials do stretch out a bit.

Cons
1. Really nothing so far. They are a bit tight, even for mediums, so I listed these as "somewhat small". Don't be dumb like me and order your exact size if you can.
2. These do get really warm. Summertime use with socks is going to toast your feet.
3. Other than those two things, there's nothing wrong with these. They're a bit expensive, but the materials are much nicer than dollar store slippers.

Some other reviewers have complained about durability issues. I haven't had them yet, so it's probably a hit-or-miss type of thing. These things have decent reviews so I'm guessing that the ones with problems are in the minority. That doesn't invalidate their opinion by any stretch, but I'm relatively certain these will do fine. At least for a while. I would recommend them as long as you order your actual size because even your actual size should be a bit snug.
on December 11, 2016
I believe this is my husbands 3rd pair! I guess that says it all. They are comfy, great for running around the house. They are also sturdy w/ a great sole, so he can walk down our drive (1/4 mike) to grab the mail. I will keep. Uying these for my husband, he'd be mad if I tried to switch up on him! I obviously would recommend you give them a try. Also it's hard for him to be comfortable in shoes as he has a big hammer toe from years a child in leg braces. He won't get surgery so when I find comfortable, I'm all in. Great quality. He really gives them a run for the money & they can stand up to the task.
on January 6, 2014
The description does not state the material of the lining. I thought manufacturers had learned by now not to make items in 100% Acrylic. I learned a long time ago that acrylic does not breath. Not in sweatshirts or automobile upholstery. I had a truck seat reupholstered in acrylic and could not sit on it without sweating. The same product in 100% polyester is fine. I am returning these slippers for the flannel lined version. One review I read on the flannel stated that it wicks the moisture away. I am hoping they work, as I liked the comfort and quality of the slippers.
on October 16, 2014
My "sole" interest in these slippers was for the "memory foam" insoles. Someone "forgot" to put it in them. The only substance between my feet and the rubber sole is the fake sheepskin. Maybe they sent the wrong ones, but since this is what I got, this is the rating they get. They also get the slippers back.
on January 29, 2015
I've had a number of house shoes. The last pair I have owned were Sorel's which I liked a lot - really the best. Unfortunately, the soles fell a part after 2 years of use.
I purchased these as I was looking for a pair that wouldn't break the bank since I have never found a pair that lasts more than a couple years. The first pair I ordered I returned as they fit way too small. I typically wear a 10.5-11 so I ordered an 11. The 11s were way too small so I returned them for a size 12. I don't own anything over an 11 so this was bizaree. The 12s fit ok. I haven't thrown out the Sorels as they are still way more comfortable than these Tamaracs. I'm not going to return these, but I won't be buying a second pair. I have high arches which have never been an issue with house shoes but are with these. Not only is there no support, the heals have some weird circular rubber sole that not only I find uncomfortable - but they seem to over emphasis that there is no arch support. I think they would be a better more comfortable fit if they were just flats.

In summary - if your looking for a cheap pair of house shoes - these work. But I will be buying another pair in the future - probably sooner rather than later as they are are way down the list as far as comfort... in my opinion.
UPDATE: Bought these in 2014 and as we start 2017...he STILL wears them daily!!!
These have been out on the deck in the rain, walked up to the mailbox, and on his feet constantly in the house on our hardwood floors! He basically takes them off to go to bed and when forced to wear nice shoes to the office! But, he says they are still just as comfy as ever! The first thing he does when he comes home is change clothes and throw these on! Yet, they still look good after all the wear and tear he's put them through!
So, I felt I had to add that after this many years, I'm shocked that I haven't had to replace them! He wears them with and without socks...all year round in Alabama! I'm thinking about getting a pair of Tamarac boot style slippers for the colder evenings we like to sit out on the deck and relax. I feel badly wearing Uggs that cover my ankles and he's just wearing socks and these. But, when I mentioned it, he said he's fine with these! Apparently, he's scared to be forced to wear anything else - ha!!!

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I rarely write reviews for anything, but I'm making an exception because these slippers deserve some praise! Over a decade of marriage, I have bought so many pairs and various brands of slippers for my husband. However, we could never find a pair with much cushioning on the bottom, the soles were thin, and within 6 months they were done! He's 6' 3" tall and wears a size 12-12 1/2 which made it difficult to even find a pair large enough for him! I was excited to find this style of slipper by Tamarac but, living in Alabama with such a warm climate, I did worry that the interior lining of the slipper might be too warm for year round wear. I'm very happy to report that I was wrong! He works from home a few days a week and will take his laptop and iPad outside on the deck where it's quiet and work for hours, until the shade leaves and it gets close to noon when the sun is so intense, but still he wore these slippers out there everyday in Alabama's hot and humid summer with no complaints of them being too warm! I waited to write this review until now (because I bought them in May) just to make sure I could truthfully tell people not to worry about the inside lining being too warm! The slippers don't even have an odor, even with all that outside wear!! He doesn't really have sweaty feet, but his body does stay warm, to the point that I have learned to live in a house that's never warmer than 65-67 degrees! Also, our house has all hardwood floors which we love, but good slippers definitely help the avoid sore feet that walking barefoot can cause. Finding myself a pair of women's size 6 well cushioned slippers has always been easy, but I felt bad that finding good ones for him was close to impossible! These Tamarac slippers were PERFECT and provided so much cushioning and support that they even seemed to help pain he has in his knee from an old football injury...HUGE PLUS!!! He hates trying anything on, but I opened the package right when they arrived and asked him to take his slippers off, and see if the Tamarac slippers fit well. He put them on, moved around in them, said they fit great and walked right out of the kitchen in them leaving his old ones there in the floor! The old ones were in the trash the next day! We loved that the soles are thick enough to walk around outside with no problem. The tread on the soles gives him great traction that he can now easily walk up our steep driveway on trash days wearing these slippers, they're much better for that chore than when he's coming home from work wearing his nice dressy work shoes! I will definitely order more, if he ever wears these out! With how well they're holding up, even after going out in the rain with them on, I doubt I'll be needing another pair anytime soon!!! Great product, shipped quickly, perfect fit, happy husband...this is a no brainer purchase to me! Add in the fact that the price was SO much lower than other brands, like Ugg, that getting these for $39.95 was yet another bonus! Seeing how well made they are, how comfortable they are, and how much he has enjoyed them,I can definitely say that they exceeded both of our expectations! He would just say he has awesome slippers and that he won't wear any other kind from now on! Huge thanks to Tamarac and Amazon!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.