Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 3, 2015
Love the slippers ,craftsmanship needs help stitching coming apart not even after one month old
See photo.
review image
on August 26, 2016
really REALLY loved them for first few months. but eventually realized that they are very difficult to clean. Seems like a washing machine would ruin these slippers. Had to soak the in a bucket with wash soap and agitate by hand which kind worked but the artificial wool inside seemed to hold lint and odor even after a hour long soak and scrub and wash. I dont ever remember having a odor problem in a slipper before like i did with these ones.I had to throw them away after a year of use which is not great value for 34 dollar slippers in my opinion.
on August 29, 2017
Very comfortable slipper. One of the best out there.. has superior grip and traction which makes it useful if you are transitioning from carpet to tile, up and down the stairs, or from outside to inside. These slippers are well made that they have the arch support that people with high arches (like me) need. The rootbeer brown is classy enough to wear with guests around and doesn't fade. The only minor complaint is that the shoe does come a little tight -- afterall I'm usually a size 10 but am not wearing socks-- and these are very tight, at first. Give them a couple of days and then they will fit snug. Unfortunately they do not come in 1/2 sizes or I'd go 10.5. All that to say, for the price and quality they are a good buy.
on January 29, 2015
I've had a number of house shoes. The last pair I have owned were Sorel's which I liked a lot - really the best. Unfortunately, the soles fell a part after 2 years of use.
I purchased these as I was looking for a pair that wouldn't break the bank since I have never found a pair that lasts more than a couple years. The first pair I ordered I returned as they fit way too small. I typically wear a 10.5-11 so I ordered an 11. The 11s were way too small so I returned them for a size 12. I don't own anything over an 11 so this was bizaree. The 12s fit ok. I haven't thrown out the Sorels as they are still way more comfortable than these Tamaracs. I'm not going to return these, but I won't be buying a second pair. I have high arches which have never been an issue with house shoes but are with these. Not only is there no support, the heals have some weird circular rubber sole that not only I find uncomfortable - but they seem to over emphasis that there is no arch support. I think they would be a better more comfortable fit if they were just flats.

In summary - if your looking for a cheap pair of house shoes - these work. But I will be buying another pair in the future - probably sooner rather than later as they are are way down the list as far as comfort... in my opinion.
on October 3, 2017
Careful, they run a bit small. I wear between a 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe brand. I ordered the size 9 and they were uncomfortably too small. I returned the 9s and ordered an 11 just in case because I'd prefer these to be slightly too big than slightly too small. They're for comfort, after all.

UPDATE:

I completed the return and got the 11s and they are super comfy and fit perfect! I can't speak to durability yet, but so far, I am very happy with them.
on February 18, 2015
UPDATE - HEARTBREAK! I really wanted these Slippers to work out after reading the reviews but they kept sliding off my feet cause the rear lip is to low. I packed them up for return. DAMN! I hate doing returns.
No - the foam and glue didn't help either.

I'm size 13 and was hoping they would be a snug fit like the Dearfoams I'm replacing. THE HEAL IS LOWER THAN EXPECTED. I hate when the heal of my foot keeps popping out when I'm walking - well That is what is happening with these. The rear lip that holds your heal in place is only 1" high plus a 1" gap in extra length barefoot.

THE SLIPPERS ARE NICE - HOWEVER, I NEED TO TIGHTEN THEM UP WITH SOME CUT PIECES OF SOLE FOAM & GLUE AT THE 99¢ STORE.
on April 8, 2016
A lot of some of the customer concerns are warranted. I'll point some of them out.

Positives
1) They don't look that bad
2) the inside lining has a nice feel
3) cheap

Negatives
1) You cant wear this bare foot because the genius product designer decided to place the tag poking inside at your feet.
2) They dont feel like slippers, they feel like shoes. Which is fine if you expect to go outside a lot, but I don't, so they are no different than shoes with a fury inside.
3) The inside lining is already coming off. Have had it for 3 days so far.
4) There isnt much cushion on the bottom of these shoes.

My girlfriend has these cheap pair of UniQlo ones that i keep stealing to wear. Im super jealous. Wouldn't buy another one of these.
on September 16, 2016
These are super comfy slippers that you can run outside to get the mail (or the dog who won't come to the back door in the snow). The material is durable, the soles are like shoes, and the warmth is perfect for cool nights. The *only* thing that I have as a draw back, and it is minimal, is the inside of the slipper does compact down making the slipper a little looser on the foot when you break them in. Its not like they fly off walking around, but they did loosen up as I wore them over the winter. I would imagine that you could go down a half size if you were thinking about sizing up only if you like snug slippers.
on February 7, 2014
I'm a 5' 11", 190lb man in my thirties and my feet are ALWAYS cold. And I'm not just talking about middle of the winter in a drafty log cabin. I'm talking about Summertime on my carpeted floors at any temperature under 80 degrees. So I basically wear slippers all year long.

Year after year I've swung by Walmart or Target and grabbed a decently-priced pair that soon showed their workmanship. But I needed SOMETHING to keep in what little heat my feet generated.

This year I decided to upgrade and picked up a pair of these slippers. They were pricier than I was used to, but the high reviews made me decide to give them a try. I have not been disappointed!

They're WARM! Not "cause my feet to sweat profusely" warm, but COMFORTABLY warm. (I always wear socks with them but that's only because I've learned from years past that going barefoot in slippers eventually causes them to smell.)

They fit perfectly. I usually wear a size 9.5 or maybe 10 shoe, so I ordered these in size 10. When I first put them on they were a little snug, but by the next day they had loosened just enough that I no longer "felt" them.

The leather is high quality and feels like it will last a long time. They have great traction which is ideal for chasing my kids (who love going barefoot all year long - must've gotten that from their mother) through the kitchen and dining room without slipping a bit. My cornering has improved significantly, meaning that Daddy is once again a force to be reckoned with in games of "chase".

If these do eventually wear out, I'm definitely coming back here for a second pair.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 9, 2017
They are nice looking and seem to be well constructed. My issue is this. I wear a 9.5 normally. I ordered these in a 10 and they were so tight across my arch that they were painful. Aside from that, they seem pretty good. I've returned them with no issue and will try to find a better fit for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.