Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2017
I really like these shoes. I just ordered a replacement pair as I had worn my original pair out. I work at home and only put on 'real' shoes when I run out to the store, etc., and sometimes I just wear these slippers to the store. That means that I wear them 12-18 hours a day, every day. After 14 months, my original pair are getting pretty grotty but, as I've said, they got a *lot* of wear.

The shoes are pretty tight when I first get them and take a day or two to stretch out to a more comfortable fit.
on October 11, 2017
Normally wear a 10 to 10 1 /2 but this was too tight with the lining. Could have gone larger but slipper also is too warm for my hot feet. OTHERWISE a very nicely designed and make slipper that looks to be durable. Likely would be perfect for me if it had only a durable cloth lining.
on September 21, 2016
These were a gift for my elderly father who requested comfortable slip on house shoes, and since I couldn't find anything great locally (and Amazon had a nice deal) I bought them here. I just asked him how they are holding up about a year later and he says pretty well, they only lose one star as they are starting to wear out a bit.

To be fair, he says he uses them almost daily around the house, so I'm sure they are getting a lot of mileage! I will be buying these for him again!
on December 25, 2016
Ordered these again! I needed a new pair- wore out the inside so I stole my husband's pair! Had to order again so I just ordered 2 pair right away! Super comfortable, and worth every penny! Thank you again !
on November 24, 2015
I purchased regular Tamarac slippers for my husband before and he wore them down till the inner lining became matted down and flat. During the summer, he started to wear them like clogs, stepping on the back end of the slipper, so when it was time to replace his shoes, I opted to get him the Tamarac Clog Slippers instead. I bought him the same size in clogs as the slippers I got him a year before and he really likes the Tamarac clog slippers and thinks they are comfortable, however, they do run a bit on the small side. The back lip of the clog slightly rubs on the back of his heel which is a feeling he doesn't like. I would've returned the clogs I got and exchanged it for a bigger size but unfortunately, these slippers don't run in half sizes and a full size up would be too big. My husband still uses these slippers because they are comfortable and keep his feet stay warm. He also has been working on stretching them out so that the back lip of the clog no longer touches his heel.
on March 27, 2015
These slippers are fantastic. I wear them all the time. They do run small. I had to send back the first pair I ordered, and get another pair. I normally wear 11.5 and so ordered a 12, but had to get a 13 for them to fit.
I wear them all day and have had no issues with my arches. I like the fact that they are very light and I also like the flannel rather than wool insides.
on August 13, 2017
Slippers are very nice quality for the money, a little tight. My experiences is they feel about 1/2 size too small. So what ever size you pick expect them to be snug. Otherwise, like the color and how they feel on my feet. Pretty happy with them.
on April 8, 2016
A lot of some of the customer concerns are warranted. I'll point some of them out.

Positives
1) They don't look that bad
2) the inside lining has a nice feel
3) cheap

Negatives
1) You cant wear this bare foot because the genius product designer decided to place the tag poking inside at your feet.
2) They dont feel like slippers, they feel like shoes. Which is fine if you expect to go outside a lot, but I don't, so they are no different than shoes with a fury inside.
3) The inside lining is already coming off. Have had it for 3 days so far.
4) There isnt much cushion on the bottom of these shoes.

My girlfriend has these cheap pair of UniQlo ones that i keep stealing to wear. Im super jealous. Wouldn't buy another one of these.
on July 25, 2017
I was a little Nervous because so many of the other slippers were so expensive I I thought these seemed cheap. (yes I should have known better) I love these slippers. They are well made and stay on my feet even after wearing them a couple of weeks. I highly recommend them.
on January 28, 2015
I normally wear an 11.5 shoe size and I had seen some reviewers state that the size 11 fit perfectly so I went with the size 11. I found that they did fit exactly perfect but with this my heel rode right at the back of the slipper which I guess that is what it is supposed to do but the back is slightly raised giving you that feeling like your heel is coming out of the back of your shoe. I didn't care for that too much so I went to return them for a size 12. I thought the 12 would feel more like a slide on and hopefully get rid of that shoe coming off feeling. I went to return them but the only offered UPS shipping. Being that I am stationed in Okinawa, Japan that is a problem. I chatted online with Amazon and told them customer rep about the situation. She checked into it and verified that yes, I would most definetely have to pay international shipping charges if I were to send them back.....and that is why they were going to refund my money and I would not have to worry about returning them. Now that is customer service. I ordered the size 12 so we'll see how it goes.

All in all the slipper is very comfortable. I wish they had like a memory foam sole though but it is still comforable. I only hope that I will be able to wear them still come summer time and my feet don't bake.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.