Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,505 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,588 reviews
on December 18, 2006
I bought a pair of these for an exchange gift and was blown away by the product when it arrived. Other (Eddie Bauer) slippers I bought my hubby are 5 times the price, and he asked if he can trade for these. I've since order 3 more pairs as gifts. They are warm, soft and attractive. If people only knew, I'd guess these would sell out in a day.
44 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2007
Great slippers! Fuzzy interior keeps your feet warm and a durable rubber bottom protects on those quick runs down the driveway to get the paper.

I really like my pair.
on February 5, 2015
The slippers are extremely comfortable and keep my feet warm. My reason for the low rating is based on the quality. I have had them for a little over a month and the stitching on the side is already pulled through. The sole is separating from the side of the slipper. I'm going to contact Amazon about replacements, we'll see how it goes.
review image
on June 5, 2012
These are great slippers, sizing is right on but they are "clunky". The soles are stiff so everyone in the house can hear you coming unless you are walking on carpet. Other than that they are a good buy. UPDATE 7/5/2012. The stitching on both slippers is falling apart. I called Customer Service and was told TOO BAD THE SLIPPERS ARE BEYOND THE RETURN POLICY. Too bad this was an expensive item to throw in the trash. Please consider this if you are thinking of ordering these slippers.
22 comments| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2016
I believe this is my husbands 3rd pair! I guess that says it all. They are comfy, great for running around the house. They are also sturdy w/ a great sole, so he can walk down our drive (1/4 mike) to grab the mail. I will keep. Uying these for my husband, he'd be mad if I tried to switch up on him! I obviously would recommend you give them a try. Also it's hard for him to be comfortable in shoes as he has a big hammer toe from years a child in leg braces. He won't get surgery so when I find comfortable, I'm all in. Great quality. He really gives them a run for the money & they can stand up to the task.
on March 3, 2015
Love the slippers ,craftsmanship needs help stitching coming apart not even after one month old
See photo.
review image
on May 11, 2013
At first I loved these slippers. I got mine first week of November of 2012. I found that the synthetic "fur" inside will cook your feet on all but the absolute coldest nights- until you manage to tramp down the piling. Then the cooking is over, and they're just right (still warm for my feet during the warmer months, but hey, what do you want?). It was smooth sailing- comfortable, honest kick-around slippers. I love the grippy soles (a pet peeve of mine- I detest hard, slippery soles on slippers, which all but guarantee an eventual slip and a fall). And then it happened....

In mid-March, the sole on the right slipper came loose. Not all of the way loose, mind you- just from the back to about the middle of the shoe. A week later, the left shoe fell apart. Seems that the stitching which goes all the way 'round the outer sole is only there for looks- it doesn't actually fasten the upper to the lower: that's the job of glue. Yep, these are glued together- not stitched. What I thought was stitching- holding the upper and lower together- is nothing more than trickery. So, it looks as if my search for a good slipper with decent soles has yet to net a winner.

If you like to wear your slippers around the house like I do, unless you only plan to have them for 5-6 months before you replace them, don't bother with these.
on March 6, 2017
Have had Tarmac before, but this was the first time I have had the short back. To me I wear them daily and take them off and on quite a number of times. I wore them for not quite a month and the left back came undone. I had another pair bought for me for Christmas and again within a month of wearing, the back of the left was undone again. For the money spent, it is definitely not the slipper to buy if slipping on and off a number of times a day. Really sad.
on December 8, 2016
Very uncomfortable to start with, got worse with time, had several open staples jammed in the toe of one slipper, two of which stuck me under my toenail. I wrote to the company and heard nothing back from them, even sent pictures of the staples. I wouldn't wish these slippers on my worst enemy.
on March 9, 2017
Bought it for my husband who is conservative in style. He actually told me how much he likes these which was surprising since he's usually very picky. The fit is exactly the same size as his regular shoes. He's happy, I'm happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.