Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2013
I wear a size 13 even though my feet measure 11.5 inches. NOTE: With this slipper, there is a little ridge on the back heel part which your foot will rest on when place on the feet. This is very annoying and uncomfortable. So order a size larger than what you normally wear. I ordered a 14 and feels much better.
21 helpful votes
22 helpful votes
on October 2, 2011
Four stars instead of five because someone doesn't know how to size shoes at Tamarac. I read the reviews and did not necessarily believe them because last week I bought a pair of the woman's slipper for myself, and they were actually a little larger than they should have been. So, I bought a size 11 for my boyfriend, who has relatively skinny size 11 feet, thinking that maybe the reviews were wrong. They were not wrong! These size incredibly small. There was less than 1/16th of an inch between the back of his heel and the back of the slipper and he said they were tight enough that he could not wiggle his toes. I have returned the size 11 and purchased a size 12 for him so that his feet can feel what my feet are already experiencing...heaven!

These are well made, with very plush, soft, squishy, thick insoles. They do not offer much in terms of arch support but stay on with no problem. They are always warm, even if they have been sitting outside! As soon as you put them on the heat of your body is magnified and your feet feel warm. The sole, while being strong enough for outdoors, is very flexible and it definitely does not feel like a shoe. I have not noticed static electricity building up, but it is only October, so January will be the true test. What you DO feel is comfort. Whether or not you work on your feet all day or sit at a desk, these will be a welcome comfort at the end of the day. If you have hardwood floors or cold bathroom tiles at your house, you will want these.

Great for the price! I paid $3.99 for overnight shipping and they were on my porch before I even woke up the next morning. Just remember, buy at least one size larger than you would think you need in the men's slippers.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 6, 2013
Received the product right on time, and when I opened the box and tried them on I found the other reviewers exactly right! These guys are NOT sized conventionally. I read the reports that ordering your shoe size would result in a slipper that was way too small. So I ordered a size larger. And they were STILL nearly too small! Be sure to go a size up or maybe two when ordering, if you like your slippers a little loose.

Otherwise, the slippers are quite nice, well made and warm. Just what I wanted. But remember to order UP!!!
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on May 20, 2014
I received this product on the 17th of April 2014 and now it is May 20th 2014. Les than one month and the rubber side on the back of the left side is cracked and getting worse by the minute. I don't know what to do. I think I will throw it away. $35.00 for almost 30 days of use. A dollar a day is not bad for the Tamarac Slippers. I would never buy anything from this merchant. If I was not going on a trip I would send it back. Disappointing.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on February 28, 2009
These slippers are comfortable when standing because they have a decent amount of padding in the sole. The bottom (outside) of soles are more durable than regular slippers and they feel as if they were made for walking outdoors.

The only problem for me is they are a bit tight with socks which doesn't help much for circulation, warmth or comfort when sitting. I would have bought the next larger size if it was available. I will keep these slippers, but I'm doing my best to stretch them out.
40 helpful votes
41 helpful votes
on January 19, 2017
After reading many reviews, and purposefully buying a full size larger, I was disappointed that the slippers still didn't fit that well. The problem is not that the sizes just run small (I had a lot of room in front of my toe, comparable to how a shoe that's one size too big feels) it's that the opening of the slipper is small and positioned very far back on your foot. Meaning, the entire top of your foot is covered by the slipper, not jut half or 3/4 like other styles. If the top of the slipper extended and inch or two less than it does, your foot would fit much more comfortably and people wouldn't complain about their heel hitting the ridge in the back. As it were, if I pushed my foot all the way into the slipper, my heel didn't touch the ridge, but after walking a little the elastic around the opening (which holds the slipper on your foot) eventually pushed the slipper further down my foot, until my heel hit the ridge.

I don't have fat feet either, I'm tall and thin. I suspect the design of the slipper itself is causing the undersized comments, and the slippers are actually the correct size. I'm disappointed and will be returning them. 2 stars still because the materials and finish are top notch. If you've got flat feet or long skinny feet like a frog, these may be just the right pair for you. Otherwise, beware.
on September 26, 2015
I am diabetic with swollen feet. Slipper fits (a size larger), is fairly comfortable but expansion point at tongue of slipper rubbed a raw wound before I knew it. FOR A DIABETIC, THIS IS A NO, NO. Diabetic shoppers use caution!!!!!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 13, 2017
These slippers are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had. I wear a men'size ten and the fit was perfect . I work from home so they are worn all day long .So far the sole shows no wear or cracking as I have experienced with other brands . Plus the inside is still good as the day I received them.

After wearing daily for over 6 months I like them so much I ordered another pair for a spare .Great product ! Great Company !
on March 13, 2017
My husband adores these slippers. He has wide feet and says these are the best slippers he has ever worn. So much so that he bought a second pair a year later. Sturdy, comfy slippers. The rubber/ plastic soles are thick enough he can wear them outside to get the mail.
2 helpful votes
on January 19, 2017
I ordered the size larger because reviews suggested. My husband works at home so he wears slippers a lot plus he had surgery on his heel years ago and he needs extra protection and padding, he was very happy with these slippers. They look great, fine for running the trash to the curb because the soles are nice, and very comfy, when he wears them out, I'll buy them again!
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.