Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 709 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 726 reviews
on November 18, 2013
I have a size 7 foot. That is the smallest size these slippers are made in. So imagine my surprise when I read countless reviews that claimed that you had to order at least one size bigger. I have never had this "undersized" problem with shoes my entire life. But, I heeded the advice of Amazon customers and bought a size 8. I'm so glad I did.

Now I can provide detailed feedback on the claim of these shoes being "small". The claim is absolutely true for 2 reasons:

1) The tongue of the shoe is very narrow and will actually "push" your foot out of the slipper, due to it's narrowness. Be warned that you'll have to wear and/or stretch these slippers to make them fit comfortably. I've seen other reviewers updating a couple weeks later stating the slippers have loosened up a bit. I don't mind breaking them in as this means they will be snug for a long time after the break-in period. For me, that is actually ideal.

2) The shoe size is completely off by at least 1 size. This is verified. My size 7 foot fits perfectly shoved into the size 8 slipper. If I had bought a size 7, my heel would be hanging off the slipper, no question.

Persons with exceptionally large feet should look at 2 sizes bigger or a different product all together. The narrowness of the tongue may be a challenge for you.

Sizing aside, these are very warm, comfortable slippers, and the memory-foam padding is noticeably thick. It's not at all a bad slipper, but be advised of the smaller-than-expected-sizing and the narrow tongue.
on December 10, 2013
I wear a size 13 even though my feet measure 11.5 inches. NOTE: With this slipper, there is a little ridge on the back heel part which your foot will rest on when place on the feet. This is very annoying and uncomfortable. So order a size larger than what you normally wear. I ordered a 14 and feels much better.
on October 2, 2011
Four stars instead of five because someone doesn't know how to size shoes at Tamarac. I read the reviews and did not necessarily believe them because last week I bought a pair of the woman's slipper for myself, and they were actually a little larger than they should have been. So, I bought a size 11 for my boyfriend, who has relatively skinny size 11 feet, thinking that maybe the reviews were wrong. They were not wrong! These size incredibly small. There was less than 1/16th of an inch between the back of his heel and the back of the slipper and he said they were tight enough that he could not wiggle his toes. I have returned the size 11 and purchased a size 12 for him so that his feet can feel what my feet are already experiencing...heaven!

These are well made, with very plush, soft, squishy, thick insoles. They do not offer much in terms of arch support but stay on with no problem. They are always warm, even if they have been sitting outside! As soon as you put them on the heat of your body is magnified and your feet feel warm. The sole, while being strong enough for outdoors, is very flexible and it definitely does not feel like a shoe. I have not noticed static electricity building up, but it is only October, so January will be the true test. What you DO feel is comfort. Whether or not you work on your feet all day or sit at a desk, these will be a welcome comfort at the end of the day. If you have hardwood floors or cold bathroom tiles at your house, you will want these.

Great for the price! I paid $3.99 for overnight shipping and they were on my porch before I even woke up the next morning. Just remember, buy at least one size larger than you would think you need in the men's slippers.
on May 20, 2014
I received this product on the 17th of April 2014 and now it is May 20th 2014. Les than one month and the rubber side on the back of the left side is cracked and getting worse by the minute. I don't know what to do. I think I will throw it away. $35.00 for almost 30 days of use. A dollar a day is not bad for the Tamarac Slippers. I would never buy anything from this merchant. If I was not going on a trip I would send it back. Disappointing.
on February 28, 2009
These slippers are comfortable when standing because they have a decent amount of padding in the sole. The bottom (outside) of soles are more durable than regular slippers and they feel as if they were made for walking outdoors.

The only problem for me is they are a bit tight with socks which doesn't help much for circulation, warmth or comfort when sitting. I would have bought the next larger size if it was available. I will keep these slippers, but I'm doing my best to stretch them out.
My actual foot size is between a 10.5 and 11. I've always worn size 11 shoes in a narrow width. Thankfully, I followed the advice of people who have purchased these slippers and ordered one size larger than my normal shoe size. As I mentioned, I have a narrow width foot and these were surprisingly snug. In the beginning, these slippers were a little too snug, but it hasn't taken long to adjust or perhaps they have stretched ever so little. I think any man with a large foot would be advised to go even larger in size than I did. I know my two brothers have stout feet and I don't think they would have fit these slippers in my size. Their feet are not any longer than mine, but their width and overal foot size is substantially bigger than mine. So I urge caution on selecting the size. I am very pleased with my slippers, but some of those who came before me are not so pleased with the sizing issue.
on June 22, 2012
This is a wonderful slipper! It is thickly padded, and VERY comfortable, but I think it runs a bit small. I wear a 9.5 shoe, and ordered a size 10, but my feet still extend a little past the heel of the slippers... not much, and I suspect over time as the slippers stretches a little, they will fit perfectly. I'd buy them again, and probably will if/when these wear out. I also must say I was pretty PO'ed at our lovable 6 month old Golden Retriever when I found her chewing on one of the brand new slippers. Fortunately I caught her before she had done any real damage other than to have pulled out the insole on one of them which I easily replaced. Goldies... ya gotta love 'em, but sometimes.... Grrrrrrr....
on January 13, 2017
These slippers are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had. I wear a men'size ten and the fit was perfect . I work from home so they are worn all day long .So far the sole shows no wear or cracking as I have experienced with other brands . Plus the inside is still good as the day I received them.

After wearing daily for over 6 months I like them so much I ordered another pair for a spare .Great product ! Great Company !
on March 13, 2017
My husband adores these slippers. He has wide feet and says these are the best slippers he has ever worn. So much so that he bought a second pair a year later. Sturdy, comfy slippers. The rubber/ plastic soles are thick enough he can wear them outside to get the mail.
on November 5, 2012
I received the slippers and was quite happy with the quality. They are still a little tight and if I would have read the other reviews -- I would have ordered a full size larger. I have been wearing them and hoping they will eventually stretch out. My recommendation is to order a full size larger and you will not have to go througy what I have been going through - hoping that they stretch out to fit my feet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.