Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 10, 2013
I wear a size 13 even though my feet measure 11.5 inches. NOTE: With this slipper, there is a little ridge on the back heel part which your foot will rest on when place on the feet. This is very annoying and uncomfortable. So order a size larger than what you normally wear. I ordered a 14 and feels much better.
on May 20, 2014
I received this product on the 17th of April 2014 and now it is May 20th 2014. Les than one month and the rubber side on the back of the left side is cracked and getting worse by the minute. I don't know what to do. I think I will throw it away. $35.00 for almost 30 days of use. A dollar a day is not bad for the Tamarac Slippers. I would never buy anything from this merchant. If I was not going on a trip I would send it back. Disappointing.
on February 28, 2009
These slippers are comfortable when standing because they have a decent amount of padding in the sole. The bottom (outside) of soles are more durable than regular slippers and they feel as if they were made for walking outdoors.

The only problem for me is they are a bit tight with socks which doesn't help much for circulation, warmth or comfort when sitting. I would have bought the next larger size if it was available. I will keep these slippers, but I'm doing my best to stretch them out.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2017
After reading many reviews, and purposefully buying a full size larger, I was disappointed that the slippers still didn't fit that well. The problem is not that the sizes just run small (I had a lot of room in front of my toe, comparable to how a shoe that's one size too big feels) it's that the opening of the slipper is small and positioned very far back on your foot. Meaning, the entire top of your foot is covered by the slipper, not jut half or 3/4 like other styles. If the top of the slipper extended and inch or two less than it does, your foot would fit much more comfortably and people wouldn't complain about their heel hitting the ridge in the back. As it were, if I pushed my foot all the way into the slipper, my heel didn't touch the ridge, but after walking a little the elastic around the opening (which holds the slipper on your foot) eventually pushed the slipper further down my foot, until my heel hit the ridge.

I don't have fat feet either, I'm tall and thin. I suspect the design of the slipper itself is causing the undersized comments, and the slippers are actually the correct size. I'm disappointed and will be returning them. 2 stars still because the materials and finish are top notch. If you've got flat feet or long skinny feet like a frog, these may be just the right pair for you. Otherwise, beware.
on September 26, 2015
I am diabetic with swollen feet. Slipper fits (a size larger), is fairly comfortable but expansion point at tongue of slipper rubbed a raw wound before I knew it. FOR A DIABETIC, THIS IS A NO, NO. Diabetic shoppers use caution!!!!!
on January 13, 2017
These slippers are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had. I wear a men'size ten and the fit was perfect . I work from home so they are worn all day long .So far the sole shows no wear or cracking as I have experienced with other brands . Plus the inside is still good as the day I received them.

After wearing daily for over 6 months I like them so much I ordered another pair for a spare .Great product ! Great Company !
on March 13, 2017
My husband adores these slippers. He has wide feet and says these are the best slippers he has ever worn. So much so that he bought a second pair a year later. Sturdy, comfy slippers. The rubber/ plastic soles are thick enough he can wear them outside to get the mail.
on January 19, 2017
I ordered the size larger because reviews suggested. My husband works at home so he wears slippers a lot plus he had surgery on his heel years ago and he needs extra protection and padding, he was very happy with these slippers. They look great, fine for running the trash to the curb because the soles are nice, and very comfy, when he wears them out, I'll buy them again!
on August 28, 2016
Shoes were what I expected. Soles are durable and grip nicely. I wouldn't run a mile in them, but they are more than adequate for going to the mailbox or to get the paper.

The inside of the shoe is furry and very comfortable. Your feet will be nice and warm, which is what I wanted. The foam provides a good cushion for your feet.

The ONLY thing I can complain about with these shoes is the size. I wear a 10.5 to 11.5 US depending on the shoe, and after reading other reviews, I ordered a size 12. They were really snug when I first put them on, not uncomfortably so, but still a little tighter than I wish they were. I have worn them for about a week now, and they are getting better as they get broken in. Still, if I had it to do over again, I'd probably go with a size 12.5 or 13.

Bottom line here, if you get the size right, your feet will love these shoes!
on January 13, 2016
I'm writing this review in January of 2016. I bought these slippers in the fall of 2010. They are finally wearing out. I went back to Amazon to find them again and order a second pair and thought, "Oh, I should really post a review of these!" As you can imagine, I am extremely impressed with their durability.

The slippers run a little large and a little wide but then again, they are slippers. The rubber sole is very durable and thick enough that you can dart out to get the paper on a rainy day without fear. The interior is soft and warm. I think I definitely got well more than my money's worth. I highly recommend them.

One quick edit - After posting this, I saw a lot of reviews that stated these slippers run a little small. My experience with my pair is that they're about a size larger than my shoe size. I just wanted to point out that my pair are now over five years old. If my new pair run small, I'll edit this post to reflect that.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.