BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2013
I wear a size 13 even though my feet measure 11.5 inches. NOTE: With this slipper, there is a little ridge on the back heel part which your foot will rest on when place on the feet. This is very annoying and uncomfortable. So order a size larger than what you normally wear. I ordered a 14 and feels much better.
on October 2, 2011
Four stars instead of five because someone doesn't know how to size shoes at Tamarac. I read the reviews and did not necessarily believe them because last week I bought a pair of the woman's slipper for myself, and they were actually a little larger than they should have been. So, I bought a size 11 for my boyfriend, who has relatively skinny size 11 feet, thinking that maybe the reviews were wrong. They were not wrong! These size incredibly small. There was less than 1/16th of an inch between the back of his heel and the back of the slipper and he said they were tight enough that he could not wiggle his toes. I have returned the size 11 and purchased a size 12 for him so that his feet can feel what my feet are already experiencing...heaven!

These are well made, with very plush, soft, squishy, thick insoles. They do not offer much in terms of arch support but stay on with no problem. They are always warm, even if they have been sitting outside! As soon as you put them on the heat of your body is magnified and your feet feel warm. The sole, while being strong enough for outdoors, is very flexible and it definitely does not feel like a shoe. I have not noticed static electricity building up, but it is only October, so January will be the true test. What you DO feel is comfort. Whether or not you work on your feet all day or sit at a desk, these will be a welcome comfort at the end of the day. If you have hardwood floors or cold bathroom tiles at your house, you will want these.

Great for the price! I paid $3.99 for overnight shipping and they were on my porch before I even woke up the next morning. Just remember, buy at least one size larger than you would think you need in the men's slippers.
on January 6, 2013
Received the product right on time, and when I opened the box and tried them on I found the other reviewers exactly right! These guys are NOT sized conventionally. I read the reports that ordering your shoe size would result in a slipper that was way too small. So I ordered a size larger. And they were STILL nearly too small! Be sure to go a size up or maybe two when ordering, if you like your slippers a little loose.

Otherwise, the slippers are quite nice, well made and warm. Just what I wanted. But remember to order UP!!!
on May 20, 2014
I received this product on the 17th of April 2014 and now it is May 20th 2014. Les than one month and the rubber side on the back of the left side is cracked and getting worse by the minute. I don't know what to do. I think I will throw it away. $35.00 for almost 30 days of use. A dollar a day is not bad for the Tamarac Slippers. I would never buy anything from this merchant. If I was not going on a trip I would send it back. Disappointing.
on January 7, 2014
I had high expectations for this slipper, but despite the great reviews that this slipper has received I am sad to say that in my experience it doesn't really live up to them. I like to be barefoot inside my slippers and maybe I'm alone in this, but it makes the problems that you'll see with this slipper a lot more apparent when you aren't wearing socks. I wear slippers/these about 2-3 hours a day, mostly at night, and mostly while just walking around the house before going to bed. I would have been very disappointed if I had spent more than $30 on these slippers, but this is just one of those situations that you get what you pay for.

Pros:
* Comfortable - at first

Cons:
* Wear down quickly - I have had these slippers for 2-3 months and am already experiencing the memory foam permanently contouring to my foot (compressing) and the internal material already has a very used feel to it.
* The sole of the shoe doesn't seem to be connected very well. I could feel a cushion of air between it and the memory foam for the first few weeks that I wore the slippers
* The interior lining that is under my foot has also disconnected from the memory foam and feels loose/bunched up
* it does run a size small, so get one larger than you normally would, even if you are a barefooter like me. - the length of the slipper is where you'll run across problems. I am a size 13 and ordered a 14, even this is almost too small.
on February 28, 2009
These slippers are comfortable when standing because they have a decent amount of padding in the sole. The bottom (outside) of soles are more durable than regular slippers and they feel as if they were made for walking outdoors.

The only problem for me is they are a bit tight with socks which doesn't help much for circulation, warmth or comfort when sitting. I would have bought the next larger size if it was available. I will keep these slippers, but I'm doing my best to stretch them out.
on January 19, 2017
After reading many reviews, and purposefully buying a full size larger, I was disappointed that the slippers still didn't fit that well. The problem is not that the sizes just run small (I had a lot of room in front of my toe, comparable to how a shoe that's one size too big feels) it's that the opening of the slipper is small and positioned very far back on your foot. Meaning, the entire top of your foot is covered by the slipper, not jut half or 3/4 like other styles. If the top of the slipper extended and inch or two less than it does, your foot would fit much more comfortably and people wouldn't complain about their heel hitting the ridge in the back. As it were, if I pushed my foot all the way into the slipper, my heel didn't touch the ridge, but after walking a little the elastic around the opening (which holds the slipper on your foot) eventually pushed the slipper further down my foot, until my heel hit the ridge.

I don't have fat feet either, I'm tall and thin. I suspect the design of the slipper itself is causing the undersized comments, and the slippers are actually the correct size. I'm disappointed and will be returning them. 2 stars still because the materials and finish are top notch. If you've got flat feet or long skinny feet like a frog, these may be just the right pair for you. Otherwise, beware.
on September 26, 2015
I am diabetic with swollen feet. Slipper fits (a size larger), is fairly comfortable but expansion point at tongue of slipper rubbed a raw wound before I knew it. FOR A DIABETIC, THIS IS A NO, NO. Diabetic shoppers use caution!!!!!
on January 13, 2017
These slippers are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had. I wear a men'size ten and the fit was perfect . I work from home so they are worn all day long .So far the sole shows no wear or cracking as I have experienced with other brands . Plus the inside is still good as the day I received them.

After wearing daily for over 6 months I like them so much I ordered another pair for a spare .Great product ! Great Company !
on March 13, 2017
My husband adores these slippers. He has wide feet and says these are the best slippers he has ever worn. So much so that he bought a second pair a year later. Sturdy, comfy slippers. The rubber/ plastic soles are thick enough he can wear them outside to get the mail.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.