|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.95 - $69.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
because he liked them so well.
- Synthetic sole
- Plush-lined moccasin with decorative lace and indoor/outdoor sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Kick back and relax in this comfortable classicSuede leather upper with moccasin-style stitching detailFaux fur lining for cozy warmthCushioning Memory Foam footbedFlexible, indoor/outdoor rubber-like soleAvailable in whole sizes only, half sizes please order the next size up
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0171INEBA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Soles wear very quickly. For about $10 dollars more look at other alternatives from LL Bean or Lands End also available at Amazon.
I'm looking online at some Native American websites. Some of those are much more expensive and are fancier, but there are some slippers that are competitively priced with these and those at LL Bean and LandsEnd, very well made in the traditional way, but also combined with Vibram soles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shoelace broke when I tried to tie it!!!! First time I wore them!!! How frustrating - clearly an inferior product!!!Published 1 day ago by Stephen J. Radocha
Left foot fits snug while the right foot fits like a chancla. Kind of annoying to be walking around in these.Published 2 days ago by Juan
The rawhide lacing broke right out of the box, rendering the slippers useless. There is no way to thread a new set of laces into the slipper. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Greco
For the money they are a good value...still getting used to themPublished 4 days ago by Conrad Jarvis
I have a narrow heel. I was able to get a good, comfortable fit by tightening the leather straps.Published 7 days ago by roger