Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Chukka Moccassin
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 1, 2010
I got these slippers for my husband for his birthday, and he lives in them now. They are cushioned, which are great to feel after a long day of work, and the sheepskin keeps the foot and ankle very nice and warm. Worth the price.
on January 8, 2011
the best slippers i ever bought. very comfortable, soft & warm. i love the fact that they can be worn outdoors. they feel better if worn without socks. anyone recieving these as a gift would be very happy.
on August 2, 2016
I love these slippers and am on my second pair. They are affordable slippers with a high-top, everything I need. They typically last me 2 years and I wear them all the time during the winter in our house and even sometimes in the summer in our cold basement. I couldn't imagine living in a cold climate without some type of slipper like this, I'd have to keep the house much warmer. The fit is tight at first, but be aware that the leather both conforms to your feet and the lining decreases in volume dramatically within the first few weeks.

My only construction complaint is that the threads used to tie the top piece of leather to the sidewalls came undone on the first pair pretty early in its life and I spent a lot of time trying various methods to keep it from totally unraveling.
on November 7, 2010
Great product - except I had to return them. Sizes seem to run very small. I normally wear a 10.5 to 11 with these slippers I just barely got them on my feet even without any socks.
The return was hassle free.
on July 11, 2012
I like them but can not wear them, had to return.
I wear a 10, so i ordered 11 just to be sure of a comfortable fit. They are so narrow that they make my feet hurt. I tried them on the opposite feet, same thing.
Not Recommended unless you have very narrow feet.
on April 17, 2014
I bought these slippers for my husband. He has a habit of going outside in his slippers and these have a much better sole on them for doing that when living in a colder climate where there could be ice on a surface that isn't easy to tell from just moisture. If he wore them as much as I expected him to, I could give a more informative review. They look exactly like the pictures and should serve him well for years to come.
on November 12, 2015
The size I ordered is a bit large for me. They slip up and down on my heels. Other than that, I like the shoe. I should have ordered an 11.5 rather than a 12. Perhaps some of you need to cut back 1/2 size as well. The shoe is comfortable for wearing indoors. I do not suggest much outside activity wearing these slippers.
on April 25, 2013
Many reviews stated slippers ran small, so ordered size 13 (one size larger than shoe size 12 usually worn). Size 13 was too large. Returned 13 and received size 12 which fits perfectly! Return process was seamless...KUDOS to Amazon! :)
on April 10, 2014
Well, not as warm and fuzzy as a Beagle puppy, but pretty close. I have bought type shoes repeatedly over the years, and this is my favorite brand/options of all these types of slippers.
Fits well, fleece lining does well, but ultimately it is the downfall of the old pair. I suppose if I had cleaner feet, they might last a little longer. Good value, great comfort, what is there not to like?
on December 17, 2013
Nice quality slipper boot fits just above the ankle, about an inch higher than a normal slipper. Besides the added warmth, this tends to keep them from flopping or slipping off. The fleece lining is warm and the sole is sturdy enough for outdoors. However, they neglected to allow for the thick fleece layer when they sized this slipper, because it fits slightly small. Buy this a little wider or longer if you dont want to wait for them to break in.

See 1 answered question