Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 468 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 496 reviews
on March 2, 2017
... in a wide width in a color that's not a shade of brown! The soles are good enough for a quick dash outside and the lining is comfortable on bare feet. I may buy another pair now for when these eventually wear out.
on February 25, 2008
I purchased these slippers after a lot of research and some trial and error with other brands. I am happy to report that my perseverence paid off, these are a well made, comfortable and nice looking pair of slippers. Price-wise they beat all competitors without any noticable compromise in quality.
on December 28, 2011
My adult son has been asking for slippers to fit his Size 13, 4E feet for several years and I haven't been able to find any wide enough. I ordered these this year and gave then to him for Christmas. He says they fit perfectly and feel amazing on his feet. I'm going to order another pair to have here for him when he visits. I am thrilled with the quality and overall ease it was in ordering from this vendor. Thanks!
on June 27, 2016
I very much like these shoes and will probably purchase another pair soon. However, you cannot remove the insole. I prefer use Aertrex insoles in my shoes. Other than the permanent insole. They are excellent shoes.
on March 17, 2017
The slippers are way too small for my husband even though it was the right shoe size He required a extra wide at ball of feet Please consider this suggestion I now will have to see if it will fit either of my two sons
on March 30, 2014
The slippers are well made and fit perfectly. They arrived within the specified time period and were well packed. I'm completely satisfied with everything about this purchase. I did a fair amount of searching for slippers and consider this an excellent purchase. I will check out this vendor first for any future needs.
on March 7, 2013
Very nice looking slippers; however, they seem to run a little small. My husband has to have really wide shoes and these were just too narrow and short for the size. Otherwise, no complaints.
on March 3, 2017
High quality, on time, as advertised
on March 7, 2014
4e wide slippers are very hard to find and i was very pleased to find them for a gift for my husband . they were warm and easy for him to get on and off.
on March 2, 2017
First quality in every respect. Delighted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.