HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 31, 2014
I've now purchased 4 pair of these slippers. I work from home so I wear slippers more than work shoes these days, and as such, I wear them outside here and there, so I have a couple that are "work" and a couple that are "leisure". They are soft, comfy and fit my large size 13 feet well without having to shoe horn them on like other slippers. The insides are nice to the touch with or without socks, the outsides are very durable and the soles are very good and don't slip on hard surfaces like other slippers. I love the style too.

I'm sort of a slipper snob and I've tried for the longest time to find slippers I like. Locally, unless it's winter, none are available. I normally wouldn't buy something like this on the internet but I have great luck with Amazon, and I'm sure glad I gave these a shot.

Without a doubt, the best slippers I've ever owned.
One person found this helpful
on January 4, 2018
Decent slippers that have grip for going outside or even out and about if need be. The size is pretty accurate and they look nice.

2 Stars deducted because I was price gouged for these, several days prior to ordering they were under 30 dollars from this exact seller when they had 5 in stock. I paid 40 dollars when there was one pair left. The one day shipping was actually three days but that is not affecting my rating due to the holidays.

I don't support this business practice and will not be purchasing again for that reason.
on May 11, 2015
I ordered a size larger than I normally wear as many reviewers said they thought these fit smaller than expected. I order a size 12 (I wear size 11) and I ended up putting a set of air pillow insoles in them to take up some of the space because they were loose. So I would say these actually DO fit a size 12 and are thus, sized correctly even though larger than I thought because of the reviews, not because of incorrect sizing by the manufacturer. So I think these are actually a true to size fit. Quality of the shoe appears better than I expected at this price point. Good buy and will buy again, but at correct sizing.
One person found this helpful
on July 7, 2015
These are very nice slippers - very comfortable, furry insides, but they do run a little small. They look good, and they seem like they will be sturdy, but I would definitely order a size up if you have normal or wide feet. I think someone with narrow feet could probably order their normal size. I had ordered one size larger and one size wider for my dad, because his feet were very swollen. By the time the slippers arrived, his feet were back to normal and the slippers fit well. However, I don't know how well they will do if he swells up again.
on May 26, 2017
There was no issue with the show itself, good construction and comfortable. However, the person wearing the shoe did have problems. Unfortunately their feet issues has started to do the shoe in, but again not the fautl of the shoe or the manufacturer.
on May 8, 2014
I wore these during the day indoors. I ordered size 11 because size 10 1/2 was not available. I ordered wide width (2E). They fit fine when I first put them on and wore them for a couple weeks. I liked them for a time. Then I noticed the right slipper. On the right top, where the stitching goes around from right to left ... up to the toe, the fabric (suede?) tore away from the stitching leaving a gaping split in the slipper. (These moccasin slippers lasted about 30 days ... for $39.95?) The left slipper seems to be all right ... However, I'm looking for a new pair of slippers that hopefully will last longer than a month..
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 5, 2014
Would not do for serious walking or any rough terrain walking as the soles are soft - you really feel the rocks. But very comfortable, non-slip sole, and inner fleece on first pair I bought (still wearing after 6 months or so) has yet to pack down badly - bought a second pair a couple of weeks after the first to be sure to have a spare.

Only problem is leather thong laces won't stay tied, even when double knotted - but tht is normal for mocassins.

Sizing tends a bit small - I got 1 full size larger and they are good but on looser side, so about 1/2 size smaller than they state.
on March 8, 2018
here the scoop,,these thing are little to much larger than normal size,,plus they are some what narrow than the rest,,so,,if you like looking like the court jester,,they will be fine for you,,wished i'd ordered a size smaller
on April 21, 2014
I got these the other day and I can say I am happy with them. I guess I am comparing them a bit to a cheap pair I was given at Christmas that fell apart in 3 months but even still, just putting them on and walking around the house I can tell they are put together well and made with good materials. I got the 11 EE and did notice the padding on the inside causes it to be a smaller fit than your normal shoe so if you are planning on buying go a size bigger. The 11 fit but its a tighter fit than I would like but its not enough for me to part with these babies and send them back. Good product you have here International slipper!
on January 14, 2016
Have these to my boyfriend for Christmas and after a week of wearing them they split from the seems. He just wore them around the house after work. Very disappointing because they are soft and comfortable. Would not buy again!
review image
5 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.