Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 15, 2014
Well made and very smart looking but not wide enough for my husbands feet. I had to return them but it is no fault of ShoeMall !

These are extremely well made slippers and such a good looking Navy Blue. I do recommend them to others it is just that they did not work for us. Shoe Mall is a very customer oriented company and a pleasure to do business with. I would advise everyone to shop there. Amazon makes it so easy to find Customer Oriented companies to buy from. Thank You Shoe Mall for understanding my needs to return . Customers can be sure they package the purchases safely and carefully and shipping is always speedy.

Thanks again.
What wonderful shoes! Much improved over my last pair, that Ii have worn for over three years! These are beautiful, comfortable and I expect them to last for even more years. They fit my wide feet perfectly! I add a few drops of Elmer's glue to the central decorative knots (they keep coming untied!) I will wear these moccasins everywhere!
on May 11, 2015
I ordered a size larger than I normally wear as many reviewers said they thought these fit smaller than expected. I order a size 12 (I wear size 11) and I ended up putting a set of air pillow insoles in them to take up some of the space because they were loose. So I would say these actually DO fit a size 12 and are thus, sized correctly even though larger than I thought because of the reviews, not because of incorrect sizing by the manufacturer. So I think these are actually a true to size fit. Quality of the shoe appears better than I expected at this price point. Good buy and will buy again, but at correct sizing.
on January 4, 2018
Decent slippers that have grip for going outside or even out and about if need be. The size is pretty accurate and they look nice.

2 Stars deducted because I was price gouged for these, several days prior to ordering they were under 30 dollars from this exact seller when they had 5 in stock. I paid 40 dollars when there was one pair left. The one day shipping was actually three days but that is not affecting my rating due to the holidays.

I don't support this business practice and will not be purchasing again for that reason.
on May 26, 2017
There was no issue with the show itself, good construction and comfortable. However, the person wearing the shoe did have problems. Unfortunately their feet issues has started to do the shoe in, but again not the fautl of the shoe or the manufacturer.
on January 14, 2016
Have these to my boyfriend for Christmas and after a week of wearing them they split from the seems. He just wore them around the house after work. Very disappointing because they are soft and comfortable. Would not buy again!
review image
on April 21, 2014
I got these the other day and I can say I am happy with them. I guess I am comparing them a bit to a cheap pair I was given at Christmas that fell apart in 3 months but even still, just putting them on and walking around the house I can tell they are put together well and made with good materials. I got the 11 EE and did notice the padding on the inside causes it to be a smaller fit than your normal shoe so if you are planning on buying go a size bigger. The 11 fit but its a tighter fit than I would like but its not enough for me to part with these babies and send them back. Good product you have here International slipper!
on October 29, 2016
My husband likes these slippers alot and I am pleased with the purchase. The arch support did not seem very strong and was not as lasting as it should have been but he wears the slippers each day and they are comfortable in length and width. Thank You Tamarac.
on May 8, 2014
I wore these during the day indoors. I ordered size 11 because size 10 1/2 was not available. I ordered wide width (2E). They fit fine when I first put them on and wore them for a couple weeks. I liked them for a time. Then I noticed the right slipper. On the right top, where the stitching goes around from right to left ... up to the toe, the fabric (suede?) tore away from the stitching leaving a gaping split in the slipper. (These moccasin slippers lasted about 30 days ... for $39.95?) The left slipper seems to be all right ... However, I'm looking for a new pair of slippers that hopefully will last longer than a month..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2017
Love these slippers. Had an old pair of LL Bean scuffs that wore out. They don't make that stlye now and I spent months looking for a replacement. These slippers are perfect. They are easy to slip on, have a great non skid sole that is flexible enough for me to keep on even when sitting with my legs crossed. Love these slippers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.