Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 26, 2017
There was no issue with the show itself, good construction and comfortable. However, the person wearing the shoe did have problems. Unfortunately their feet issues has started to do the shoe in, but again not the fautl of the shoe or the manufacturer.
on December 27, 2014
Usually taking between 8.5 - 9.5 in shoes depending on the brand, my husband found the size 9 that I purchased was "a little snug" but didn't want to exchange them for the size 10 as he thought those might be just slightly too big. These are leather so they may stretch a little bit, too - but I gave them to him for Christmas and he has already worn them around quite a bit. He likes that the hard soles allow him to go into the yard and into the basement without changing into regular shoes just to do things like fill the bird feeders or get things from the storage area.
He gave them four stars (would've been five if they were ever-so-slightly larger) - He tells me that they are very comfortable and warm. I meant to order the darker brown color but accidentally ordered the rust colored pair - but he loved the color so that was good outcome. I would recommend these.
on July 2, 2016
I bought these for my husband. He wears a size 13 and it was difficult for me to find a reasonably priced pair of house shoes in his size. I was happy to find these, they fit him well and they look pretty good.
on October 24, 2017
Second pair, don't last too long as I wear them as my primary shoe. Fits my wide foot good. Comfortable.
on June 22, 2017
Nicely made and comfy. I am a 9 1/2 and ordered a 10. A little big but a 9 would probably been to small.
on October 25, 2016
These were WAAYY too big I sent them back. The size 13 listed to match the size 13 product label, but somebody took an early lunch. I'm picky alright but you could fit a Yugo in these things. Anybody else have that problem? The product seemed of poor quality, compared to similarly-priced items of the same nature. I think we could make these in America of far better quality for the same price.
on October 5, 2017
Longevity and a good slipper overall. Well made and fraying took over a year. Warm and a welcome addition for the fall/winter season.
review image
on July 7, 2015
These are very nice slippers - very comfortable, furry insides, but they do run a little small. They look good, and they seem like they will be sturdy, but I would definitely order a size up if you have normal or wide feet. I think someone with narrow feet could probably order their normal size. I had ordered one size larger and one size wider for my dad, because his feet were very swollen. By the time the slippers arrived, his feet were back to normal and the slippers fit well. However, I don't know how well they will do if he swells up again.
on November 8, 2016
These slippers fit and they are comfortable! My biggest fit challenge is old, wide and cranky feet. With these, I was able to get EE width. Most slippers are limited to medium width. So, I am a "happy camper" at least for now. Whether they are durable remains to be seen! My last two pairs started deteriorating one year! And, they were twice as costly
on March 3, 2017
High quality, on time, as advertised
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.