Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 489 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 518 reviews
on November 4, 2015
This was an expensive mistake. I ordered these in a wide width, but they still fit very snug. I think that would have been OK though. However, the main problem was there was something wrong with the rubber sole part of the right shoe that made my foot hang to one side. It was really a problem just walking in them. I tried to wear them, but finally gave up after a couple of weeks. It was just a waste of money. I ordered a similarly styled pair from L.B. Evans, and they are great! Do as you please, but I was not happy with these at all.
on March 31, 2015
I bought these for my dad. He's an impossible size. He's a very big guy with a 4E width. So we can never find his size and when we can, we have about 2 choices of ugly casual shoes. These are made with very high quality. U can wear them as a shoe or a slipper as the sole is very thick and hard. And these type of shoes w the fur in them almost always just have fur on the sides and under the tongue. THESE SHOES have the fur on the BOTTOM TOO! VERY RARE. HE WONT TAKE THEM OFF EVEN TO LAY IN BED!!!! Guys don't hesitate. My dad is the pickiest man on earth. And these are a good bit cheaper than all other specialty size ugly men's shoes! Usually they are $120-189!!! BUY THESE!!
on April 15, 2014
Well made and very smart looking but not wide enough for my husbands feet. I had to return them but it is no fault of ShoeMall !

These are extremely well made slippers and such a good looking Navy Blue. I do recommend them to others it is just that they did not work for us. Shoe Mall is a very customer oriented company and a pleasure to do business with. I would advise everyone to shop there. Amazon makes it so easy to find Customer Oriented companies to buy from. Thank You Shoe Mall for understanding my needs to return . Customers can be sure they package the purchases safely and carefully and shipping is always speedy.

Thanks again.
on January 14, 2016
Have these to my boyfriend for Christmas and after a week of wearing them they split from the seems. He just wore them around the house after work. Very disappointing because they are soft and comfortable. Would not buy again!
review image
on May 2, 2017
What wonderful shoes! Much improved over my last pair, that Ii have worn for over three years! These are beautiful, comfortable and I expect them to last for even more years. They fit my wide feet perfectly! I add a few drops of Elmer's glue to the central decorative knots (they keep coming untied!) I will wear these moccasins everywhere!
on May 26, 2017
There was no issue with the show itself, good construction and comfortable. However, the person wearing the shoe did have problems. Unfortunately their feet issues has started to do the shoe in, but again not the fautl of the shoe or the manufacturer.
on March 2, 2017
... in a wide width in a color that's not a shade of brown! The soles are good enough for a quick dash outside and the lining is comfortable on bare feet. I may buy another pair now for when these eventually wear out.
on January 30, 2016
I loved these slippers...for the day that I had them. The top of the slipper started ripping away from the side. They felt great for that day, though. Amazon provided the return shipping label and refunded my money very promptly.
on October 29, 2016
My husband likes these slippers alot and I am pleased with the purchase. The arch support did not seem very strong and was not as lasting as it should have been but he wears the slippers each day and they are comfortable in length and width. Thank You Tamarac.
on May 11, 2015
I ordered a size larger than I normally wear as many reviewers said they thought these fit smaller than expected. I order a size 12 (I wear size 11) and I ended up putting a set of air pillow insoles in them to take up some of the space because they were loose. So I would say these actually DO fit a size 12 and are thus, sized correctly even though larger than I thought because of the reviews, not because of incorrect sizing by the manufacturer. So I think these are actually a true to size fit. Quality of the shoe appears better than I expected at this price point. Good buy and will buy again, but at correct sizing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.