Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 483 reviews
on April 15, 2014
Well made and very smart looking but not wide enough for my husbands feet. I had to return them but it is no fault of ShoeMall !

These are extremely well made slippers and such a good looking Navy Blue. I do recommend them to others it is just that they did not work for us. Shoe Mall is a very customer oriented company and a pleasure to do business with. I would advise everyone to shop there. Amazon makes it so easy to find Customer Oriented companies to buy from. Thank You Shoe Mall for understanding my needs to return . Customers can be sure they package the purchases safely and carefully and shipping is always speedy.

Thanks again.
on May 2, 2017
What wonderful shoes! Much improved over my last pair, that Ii have worn for over three years! These are beautiful, comfortable and I expect them to last for even more years. They fit my wide feet perfectly! I add a few drops of Elmer's glue to the central decorative knots (they keep coming untied!) I will wear these moccasins everywhere!
on January 14, 2016
Have these to my boyfriend for Christmas and after a week of wearing them they split from the seems. He just wore them around the house after work. Very disappointing because they are soft and comfortable. Would not buy again!
review image
on May 26, 2017
There was no issue with the show itself, good construction and comfortable. However, the person wearing the shoe did have problems. Unfortunately their feet issues has started to do the shoe in, but again not the fautl of the shoe or the manufacturer.
on March 2, 2017
... in a wide width in a color that's not a shade of brown! The soles are good enough for a quick dash outside and the lining is comfortable on bare feet. I may buy another pair now for when these eventually wear out.
on November 4, 2015
This was an expensive mistake. I ordered these in a wide width, but they still fit very snug. I think that would have been OK though. However, the main problem was there was something wrong with the rubber sole part of the right shoe that made my foot hang to one side. It was really a problem just walking in them. I tried to wear them, but finally gave up after a couple of weeks. It was just a waste of money. I ordered a similarly styled pair from L.B. Evans, and they are great! Do as you please, but I was not happy with these at all.
on May 11, 2015
I ordered a size larger than I normally wear as many reviewers said they thought these fit smaller than expected. I order a size 12 (I wear size 11) and I ended up putting a set of air pillow insoles in them to take up some of the space because they were loose. So I would say these actually DO fit a size 12 and are thus, sized correctly even though larger than I thought because of the reviews, not because of incorrect sizing by the manufacturer. So I think these are actually a true to size fit. Quality of the shoe appears better than I expected at this price point. Good buy and will buy again, but at correct sizing.
on December 27, 2014
Usually taking between 8.5 - 9.5 in shoes depending on the brand, my husband found the size 9 that I purchased was "a little snug" but didn't want to exchange them for the size 10 as he thought those might be just slightly too big. These are leather so they may stretch a little bit, too - but I gave them to him for Christmas and he has already worn them around quite a bit. He likes that the hard soles allow him to go into the yard and into the basement without changing into regular shoes just to do things like fill the bird feeders or get things from the storage area.
He gave them four stars (would've been five if they were ever-so-slightly larger) - He tells me that they are very comfortable and warm. I meant to order the darker brown color but accidentally ordered the rust colored pair - but he loved the color so that was good outcome. I would recommend these.
on March 31, 2014
I've now purchased 4 pair of these slippers. I work from home so I wear slippers more than work shoes these days, and as such, I wear them outside here and there, so I have a couple that are "work" and a couple that are "leisure". They are soft, comfy and fit my large size 13 feet well without having to shoe horn them on like other slippers. The insides are nice to the touch with or without socks, the outsides are very durable and the soles are very good and don't slip on hard surfaces like other slippers. I love the style too.

I'm sort of a slipper snob and I've tried for the longest time to find slippers I like. Locally, unless it's winter, none are available. I normally wouldn't buy something like this on the internet but I have great luck with Amazon, and I'm sure glad I gave these a shot.

Without a doubt, the best slippers I've ever owned.
on August 2, 2015
I sent an e mail to sell to confirm size 9 4E wide responded coerect but I don't think they are US size. I Jane new balance cross trainers and Dr Wise walking in shoes they fit to the T. The slippers could not even accept the inserts. Cost me as much to ship back as item cost

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.