Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 452 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 479 reviews
on January 15, 2013
UPDATE:

I bought brown rawhide laces on ebay (color doesn't match exactly). I can pull as hard as I can on them and they don't break.

It's NOT easy to thread the new rawhide through the holes, especially the four holes on the top of the shoes where they get tied.

Buy 18" or 24" laces to replace the junk they came with. 12" is probably too short, but they can be "knotted" (not nicely tied) if that's all you have.

I wouldn't buy these if I were you.

---------------------------------

I don't know if the lacing in this is real or fake rawhide, but it breaks as soon as you pull on it slightly.

Without the lacing that goes around where you put the foot in the shoe, it's VERY loose and can't be worn.

I suppose I can try to find some laces somewhere, but this is crazy. You'd think there would be SOME quality control. There is none.
on March 2, 2017
... in a wide width in a color that's not a shade of brown! The soles are good enough for a quick dash outside and the lining is comfortable on bare feet. I may buy another pair now for when these eventually wear out.
on February 25, 2008
I purchased these slippers after a lot of research and some trial and error with other brands. I am happy to report that my perseverence paid off, these are a well made, comfortable and nice looking pair of slippers. Price-wise they beat all competitors without any noticable compromise in quality.
on March 17, 2017
The slippers are way too small for my husband even though it was the right shoe size He required a extra wide at ball of feet Please consider this suggestion I now will have to see if it will fit either of my two sons
on March 7, 2013
Very nice looking slippers; however, they seem to run a little small. My husband has to have really wide shoes and these were just too narrow and short for the size. Otherwise, no complaints.
on March 3, 2017
High quality, on time, as advertised
on April 7, 2017
Love these so far, seem to be good quality.
on March 2, 2017
First quality in every respect. Delighted.
on March 26, 2017
Very comfortable. Fit perfect
on September 22, 2016
Good product for the price

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.