Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 486 reviews
on January 14, 2016
Have these to my boyfriend for Christmas and after a week of wearing them they split from the seems. He just wore them around the house after work. Very disappointing because they are soft and comfortable. Would not buy again!
review image
on March 2, 2017
... in a wide width in a color that's not a shade of brown! The soles are good enough for a quick dash outside and the lining is comfortable on bare feet. I may buy another pair now for when these eventually wear out.
on November 4, 2015
This was an expensive mistake. I ordered these in a wide width, but they still fit very snug. I think that would have been OK though. However, the main problem was there was something wrong with the rubber sole part of the right shoe that made my foot hang to one side. It was really a problem just walking in them. I tried to wear them, but finally gave up after a couple of weeks. It was just a waste of money. I ordered a similarly styled pair from L.B. Evans, and they are great! Do as you please, but I was not happy with these at all.
on May 11, 2015
I ordered a size larger than I normally wear as many reviewers said they thought these fit smaller than expected. I order a size 12 (I wear size 11) and I ended up putting a set of air pillow insoles in them to take up some of the space because they were loose. So I would say these actually DO fit a size 12 and are thus, sized correctly even though larger than I thought because of the reviews, not because of incorrect sizing by the manufacturer. So I think these are actually a true to size fit. Quality of the shoe appears better than I expected at this price point. Good buy and will buy again, but at correct sizing.
on December 27, 2014
Usually taking between 8.5 - 9.5 in shoes depending on the brand, my husband found the size 9 that I purchased was "a little snug" but didn't want to exchange them for the size 10 as he thought those might be just slightly too big. These are leather so they may stretch a little bit, too - but I gave them to him for Christmas and he has already worn them around quite a bit. He likes that the hard soles allow him to go into the yard and into the basement without changing into regular shoes just to do things like fill the bird feeders or get things from the storage area.
He gave them four stars (would've been five if they were ever-so-slightly larger) - He tells me that they are very comfortable and warm. I meant to order the darker brown color but accidentally ordered the rust colored pair - but he loved the color so that was good outcome. I would recommend these.
on June 27, 2016
I very much like these shoes and will probably purchase another pair soon. However, you cannot remove the insole. I prefer use Aertrex insoles in my shoes. Other than the permanent insole. They are excellent shoes.
on March 31, 2014
I've now purchased 4 pair of these slippers. I work from home so I wear slippers more than work shoes these days, and as such, I wear them outside here and there, so I have a couple that are "work" and a couple that are "leisure". They are soft, comfy and fit my large size 13 feet well without having to shoe horn them on like other slippers. The insides are nice to the touch with or without socks, the outsides are very durable and the soles are very good and don't slip on hard surfaces like other slippers. I love the style too.

I'm sort of a slipper snob and I've tried for the longest time to find slippers I like. Locally, unless it's winter, none are available. I normally wouldn't buy something like this on the internet but I have great luck with Amazon, and I'm sure glad I gave these a shot.

Without a doubt, the best slippers I've ever owned.
on February 28, 2017
2nd time ordering these after our dog got to the first pair. Hopefully I don't have to order again but I would in an instant! :)
on October 25, 2016
These were WAAYY too big I sent them back. The size 13 listed to match the size 13 product label, but somebody took an early lunch. I'm picky alright but you could fit a Yugo in these things. Anybody else have that problem? The product seemed of poor quality, compared to similarly-priced items of the same nature. I think we could make these in America of far better quality for the same price.
on July 7, 2015
These are very nice slippers - very comfortable, furry insides, but they do run a little small. They look good, and they seem like they will be sturdy, but I would definitely order a size up if you have normal or wide feet. I think someone with narrow feet could probably order their normal size. I had ordered one size larger and one size wider for my dad, because his feet were very swollen. By the time the slippers arrived, his feet were back to normal and the slippers fit well. However, I don't know how well they will do if he swells up again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.