Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 15, 2014
Well made and very smart looking but not wide enough for my husbands feet. I had to return them but it is no fault of ShoeMall !

These are extremely well made slippers and such a good looking Navy Blue. I do recommend them to others it is just that they did not work for us. Shoe Mall is a very customer oriented company and a pleasure to do business with. I would advise everyone to shop there. Amazon makes it so easy to find Customer Oriented companies to buy from. Thank You Shoe Mall for understanding my needs to return . Customers can be sure they package the purchases safely and carefully and shipping is always speedy.

Thanks again.
on May 26, 2017
There was no issue with the show itself, good construction and comfortable. However, the person wearing the shoe did have problems. Unfortunately their feet issues has started to do the shoe in, but again not the fautl of the shoe or the manufacturer.
on August 7, 2014
These appear to be very well made slippers, but I was a bit surprised to find that they are slightly larger than typical 14 4E slippers. I usually buy 14 4E shoes and slippers with the expectation that I'll have to stretch them out a bit for them to fit properly, but these are actually a bit large for me right out of the box. I think I'll keep them, knowing that there will be room in them for me to wear heavy socks to keep my feet warm on cold winter evenings.
on December 27, 2014
Usually taking between 8.5 - 9.5 in shoes depending on the brand, my husband found the size 9 that I purchased was "a little snug" but didn't want to exchange them for the size 10 as he thought those might be just slightly too big. These are leather so they may stretch a little bit, too - but I gave them to him for Christmas and he has already worn them around quite a bit. He likes that the hard soles allow him to go into the yard and into the basement without changing into regular shoes just to do things like fill the bird feeders or get things from the storage area.
He gave them four stars (would've been five if they were ever-so-slightly larger) - He tells me that they are very comfortable and warm. I meant to order the darker brown color but accidentally ordered the rust colored pair - but he loved the color so that was good outcome. I would recommend these.
on July 2, 2016
I bought these for my husband. He wears a size 13 and it was difficult for me to find a reasonably priced pair of house shoes in his size. I was happy to find these, they fit him well and they look pretty good.
on October 24, 2017
Second pair, don't last too long as I wear them as my primary shoe. Fits my wide foot good. Comfortable.
on June 22, 2017
Nicely made and comfy. I am a 9 1/2 and ordered a 10. A little big but a 9 would probably been to small.
on October 25, 2016
These were WAAYY too big I sent them back. The size 13 listed to match the size 13 product label, but somebody took an early lunch. I'm picky alright but you could fit a Yugo in these things. Anybody else have that problem? The product seemed of poor quality, compared to similarly-priced items of the same nature. I think we could make these in America of far better quality for the same price.
on October 5, 2017
Longevity and a good slipper overall. Well made and fraying took over a year. Warm and a welcome addition for the fall/winter season.
review image
on July 7, 2015
These are very nice slippers - very comfortable, furry insides, but they do run a little small. They look good, and they seem like they will be sturdy, but I would definitely order a size up if you have normal or wide feet. I think someone with narrow feet could probably order their normal size. I had ordered one size larger and one size wider for my dad, because his feet were very swollen. By the time the slippers arrived, his feet were back to normal and the slippers fit well. However, I don't know how well they will do if he swells up again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.