Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 422 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 25, 2008
I purchased these slippers after a lot of research and some trial and error with other brands. I am happy to report that my perseverence paid off, these are a well made, comfortable and nice looking pair of slippers. Price-wise they beat all competitors without any noticable compromise in quality.
on December 30, 2006
I can't believe the bargain I got with these slippers. I ordered one pair and as soon as I put them on I came back and ordered the last two pairs they had in my size. It is so difficult to find quality slippers with a wide width but these are PERFECTION. Well made, comfortable, nice looking, I would even wear them to run to the store (gosh does that sound like some grandfatherly thing or what). They are sharp looking and comfortable. What more can you ask?

UPDATE: I think these are the best type of slipper available but am disappointed to report they seem to be shrinking in size. Just received a new pair and I ordered a bit larger is size and they barely fit. Am hoping they stretch
on June 4, 2008
I wear size 11 D shoes. On the advice of another post, I ordered 11 EEE and they were still too small. Then I ordered 12 EEE and they fit, but were initially a bit snug in the toe area.
on March 18, 2007
Get EE if you get these. The D is very narrow and thefore uncomfortable.
on January 31, 2010
We have purchased these slippers for several years and were always happy with them until this year. They changed the cording that weaves the front of the slipper together. Both of the new pairs we bought fell apart after a couple of weeks of use. The suede was cut too small to handle the larger laces.
on January 15, 2011
I have bought these slippers in Navy for a few years, but this last pair has split at the seam near the toe area. My husband had probably only worn them for three weeks...can't return them now. He can still get a little wear out of them, but he is very disappointed. Not sure where to find a suitable match in Navy without paying alot more, but most likely will not buy these again for fear of the same thing happening again.
on January 22, 2013
My husband is a size 14, so I have to order for him. These fit great. Sizing is accurate. Very comfortable. He wears them a lot.
on October 10, 2016
These are a nice looking slipper, and the quality appears to be really good. But my husband's ankle rests on the side when he wears them and they are a bit wide for his foot. If he wears socks with them, they feel fine. He prefers to not have to wear socks unless it is cold outside.
on October 24, 2016
This is my 2nd pair and I am skeptical of their durability. The faux fur is wasted after about 5 months of usage and the soles separated from the uppers after about 1 year. I am still looking for the best value for an all-around slipper that can stand up to occasional outside usage.
on November 1, 2016
A little large for my dad's feet, but that is only because he wants his size 13's in a larger slipper. So with anyone else, the size is true. They keep his feet warm and their very sturdy. Well stitched leather. Soft lining. He lives them

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.