Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tamarac by Slippers International Men's Suede Moccasin Slipper
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on February 25, 2008
I purchased these slippers after a lot of research and some trial and error with other brands. I am happy to report that my perseverence paid off, these are a well made, comfortable and nice looking pair of slippers. Price-wise they beat all competitors without any noticable compromise in quality.
on December 30, 2006
I can't believe the bargain I got with these slippers. I ordered one pair and as soon as I put them on I came back and ordered the last two pairs they had in my size. It is so difficult to find quality slippers with a wide width but these are PERFECTION. Well made, comfortable, nice looking, I would even wear them to run to the store (gosh does that sound like some grandfatherly thing or what). They are sharp looking and comfortable. What more can you ask?

UPDATE: I think these are the best type of slipper available but am disappointed to report they seem to be shrinking in size. Just received a new pair and I ordered a bit larger is size and they barely fit. Am hoping they stretch
on June 4, 2008
I wear size 11 D shoes. On the advice of another post, I ordered 11 EEE and they were still too small. Then I ordered 12 EEE and they fit, but were initially a bit snug in the toe area.
on March 18, 2007
Get EE if you get these. The D is very narrow and thefore uncomfortable.
on January 31, 2010
We have purchased these slippers for several years and were always happy with them until this year. They changed the cording that weaves the front of the slipper together. Both of the new pairs we bought fell apart after a couple of weeks of use. The suede was cut too small to handle the larger laces.
on November 3, 2007
I ordered cinnamon, they emailed me saying I'd ordered rust. Pictures are identical for the two, so I didn't think much of it. Just got them today.. waay more red than I would have liked.
Besides that, they are incredibly soft and cozy. I will definitely be wearing them to school during the winter when its not going to rain. Not sure how long they'll last for outdoor use, but they seem pretty sturdy as moccasins go. The laces feel very flimsy, but they're mostly for show anyways. I'm going to upload pics so future buyers can differentiate the two styles.
review image review image
on January 15, 2011
I have bought these slippers in Navy for a few years, but this last pair has split at the seam near the toe area. My husband had probably only worn them for three weeks...can't return them now. He can still get a little wear out of them, but he is very disappointed. Not sure where to find a suitable match in Navy without paying alot more, but most likely will not buy these again for fear of the same thing happening again.
on January 22, 2013
My husband is a size 14, so I have to order for him. These fit great. Sizing is accurate. Very comfortable. He wears them a lot.
on April 10, 2015
Nice slippers, comfortable. After reading a few other reviews on fit, I ordered a full size larger and a size wider. They were just a little big, so I put a pair of Dr Sholes in them. Fit is perfect. Rather have them a little large than too small.
on July 7, 2015
These are very nice slippers - very comfortable, furry insides, but they do run a little small. They look good, and they seem like they will be sturdy, but I would definitely order a size up if you have normal or wide feet. I think someone with narrow feet could probably order their normal size. I had ordered one size larger and one size wider for my dad, because his feet were very swollen. By the time the slippers arrived, his feet were back to normal and the slippers fit well. However, I don't know how well they will do if he swells up again.