Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2015
I paid for Tamarac slippers, but blitz slippers arrived. Mis-advertised in heading, with a brief mention in the description about Blitz. They are cheaply made and I don't suspect will last long, but I'm keeping because we are overseas and its a huge hassle to return them.

They also run tight (I'm a 5/12 and ordered a 6 and my toe touches the edge) and when you walk in them you can feel the cardboard like base under the insole AND the Blitz tag. Very disappointed in amazon. I think I've learned I should just not order shoes from Amazon at all.
review image review image
on January 1, 2015
I liked these a lot, though I thought the bottom of them became compressed/flattened really quickly and so they weren't insulating me from the cold tile floor as well as the first few days I had them. Then, about three weeks after I got them, the stitching on the side of one unravelled on its own accord, making it basically fall apart. I sent pictures to the distributor asking for a replacement pair that were better constructed, and they sent back instructions to return these in my own packaging along with a prepaid shipping label. So, looking for different slippers I guess.
review image
on November 13, 2015
These shoes are great for those with cold feet! Super soft and comfy...can wear all day! They are flats and don't offer much arch support but I don't have any feet problems! Bought the grey pair and going to order some for a Christmas present!
on January 13, 2012
I'm very pleased with this slippers I have to say that is my first time buying this kind of shoes and I'm happy they're warm and cozy, I ordered a size 7 and had no problems with sizing at all, I even washed them twice and even though the color faded a little bit they still look nice. I was concerned that they would get smelly because of the inside material but even though my feet sweat they don't. I truly recommend them if you want something warm without having to pay for expensive Uggs.I'm about to order another pair in a different color for next winter. I love them!!

Update Dic.5/2012
I have to say that this is just UNBELIEVABLE!!! Yesterday a friend of mine told me she wanted to get a pair of sleepers and I recommended her this brand..we were looking for them here at Amazon, I went back to my house to check on the size and OMG!! After more than one year of having this sleepers I realized that THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY TAMARAC BRAND!!!! How come I never payed attention to the name tag in the insole..This a total mislead from the seller..My sleepers are BLITZ even thought I paid for the Tamarac and I'm not lying because in fact I got an email from Amazon asking me to post a review which I did.. I have to say that this sleepers are still in good shape but it's unacceptable from seller to advertize a product and send the customer another one different. BEWARE. I guess after one year there is no sense to make complaints to the seller!!!
on September 9, 2013
These slippers are comfy and seem pretty durable. However, the ones I received were not Tamarac. They came in a Tamarac box, but the tag inside the shoe does not say Tamarac like in the picture, it says "Blitz" and so does the sole of the shoe. I am wondering if I got a cheaper rip off. I also think this because along with the different name tags, it looks slightly different than the picture.
on January 16, 2014
Have had a similar, but different brand slipper that was wonderful, wore them all the time and wore them out.

1. Photo does not clearly show (granted, this is built in risk of on-line shopping) that this is what I would call a short toe moc. OK, but wouldn't have been my choice.
2. Has a firm sole, but they are not at ALL weather proof, and firm soled slippers are.
3. My greatest issue with these is the sole. It is almost sticky, catches on everything, I cannot dependably pivot on them, and really have some fears I will end up falling.

I did not have the fit issue others have had. Overall quality seems fair, I just felt somewhat mislead by the photo and description.
on January 6, 2012
These are pretty nice slippers and could even be used as shoes on very casual outings. They're not nearly as nice as some other slippers I have had from other manufacturers such as Minnetonka; therefore I wouldn't pay the suggested retail price or near it.

I read all of the reviews and after a lot of deliberation, I sized up a little bit. When I first got them, I was really glad I had done that because they seemed a bit stiff and tight and I didn't think a smaller size would be comfortable over the long term. The leather feels kind of hard right out of the box. However, they have since stretched and loosened up and now the backs generally slip off. So I'm not sure if I would have been better off with my regular size. Maybe not because while they have stretched and softened overall, the binding in the back still seems quite hard and stiff and like it might rub and cause blisters over my achilles tendon.

They do seem warm.
on September 27, 2013
I wear a size 8 1/2 wide shoe so I bought these in a 9. The length was perfect but they cut me across the top. I cut off the ties and that loosened it a bit.
Wore them a couple days for about 12 hrs(I'm home most of the time due to disability).
I put arch insoles in after the first 2 days when I got leg cramps.
Then wore them a few weeks and essentially they stretched out pretty much beyond use.
Now, this could be because the laces were holding them, it could be my wide feet, even the insoles but I would expect even with that, a use of more than a month for the money.
My search for good slipper mocs for all day inside use continues...
on January 17, 2014
I ordered these true to my normal size, a 7, and they are too big. I would probably go a size down.

They are warm and cozy but the inner sole on one of the shoes doesn't go all the way to the toes, so it is uncomfortable. The color is more orange than the picture but it's not too bad.

Lastly, the logo on the inside of the shoe is not "Tamarac," it is "Blitz," and it is blue, orange, and white (not attractive). Obviously not a huge deal since it's inside the shoe, but I wish I would have gotten what I ordered.

Overall I'm disappointed.
on January 9, 2013
I'd definitely avoid these slippers because the sizing seems to be totally inconsistent. I purchased a pair for my girlfriend, who is normally a Size 10. The majority of reviews indicate that these slippers run small to true size and suggested ordering a larger than normal size. So I ordered a Size 11 for her, thinking it should be a good fit. WRONG - the slippers are huge on her. Because of the inaccurate sizing (as mentioned by most reviewers here) I am not going to take a chance and order a smaller size hoping they will fit. It seems to be a "roll of the dice" with quality sizing on these slippers and based on that well documented fact I would not recommend them for purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.