Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 7, 2015
These slippers seem to run about a size too small. I would order a half to a whole size up, esp if you want to wear these with socks. Once I received the bigger size, they were comfortable. I hope they last. The sole isn't as thick as I would expect. These came in a Tamarac box, but the label inside the shoe is "Blitz". Amazon's description briefly states Blitz, but their picture clearly shows a Tamarac label in the picture with the inside sole showing. This is seems rather deceptive, or intentionally confusing. The inside label states outer is leather, inside is acrylic.
on December 28, 2013
Received these as a Christmas present from a relative who ordered a size larger than I usually wear. Great choice as the size 8 fits like my regular size 7. I tried these on with socks and immediately felt as though my sock might have a wrinkle in it. Then I realized that there is an annoying tag covering the plush interior and pressing against the sole of my foot. It is more irritating if I wear the slippers barefoot, and I may decide to "hack" the tags out, as another reviewer so eloquently put it. On the first day of wear, I decided to snug the fit by re-tying the shoelaces, starting on the right side. Big mistake! Although these slippers are touted as having "functional lacing detail" in the product description, the lace almost immediately snapped and broke! I had exerted no more pressure than I would with a regular shoelace and was quite surprised. All in all, my slippers and I are not off to a great start, but I will reserve final judgment until I have worn them a while longer.
on December 14, 2011
I generally wear a size 7 - 7.5, but I took the other reviewer's warnings and ordered a size 8. It fit loosely when I tried it on straight out of the box, and after several wearings, it slips off my heel while I walk. It wouldn't have hurt me to order my natural size... I still love them though. The red color is very vibrant, and the fur was super soft. I say "was" because it did not take long for it to matte down with daily wearing.
on May 2, 2015
These are a good slipper for the price. I did get a size larger and they fit perfectly. Soft on the inside, but with a study sole for walking on tile or on floors without carpeting.
on October 23, 2012
Super cute slippers, soft and warm. I ordered my regular size and they fit just fine!! the shoes look just like they did in picture!
highly recommended :)
on October 22, 2012
I got these about a week ago. Not only are they amazingly comfy but so warm. They gave my boots a run for their money.
on January 30, 2013
Nice and comfy! Stylish. I get compliments on then all the time. You can jazz them up or dress them down. Great buy.
on January 6, 2015
I paid for Tamarac slippers, but blitz slippers arrived. Mis-advertised in heading, with a brief mention in the description about Blitz. They are cheaply made and I don't suspect will last long, but I'm keeping because we are overseas and its a huge hassle to return them.

They also run tight (I'm a 5/12 and ordered a 6 and my toe touches the edge) and when you walk in them you can feel the cardboard like base under the insole AND the Blitz tag. Very disappointed in amazon. I think I've learned I should just not order shoes from Amazon at all.
review imagereview image
on January 1, 2015
I liked these a lot, though I thought the bottom of them became compressed/flattened really quickly and so they weren't insulating me from the cold tile floor as well as the first few days I had them. Then, about three weeks after I got them, the stitching on the side of one unravelled on its own accord, making it basically fall apart. I sent pictures to the distributor asking for a replacement pair that were better constructed, and they sent back instructions to return these in my own packaging along with a prepaid shipping label. So, looking for different slippers I guess.
review image
on December 15, 2013
Let me start with the sizing issue. I am a firm size 6. I may have to go up or down a half size every now and then due to the particular shoe, but I'm sure that 99% of my shoes are a size 6 and 6.5 is typically way too big. That being said, I first ordered these in a size 6 and had to return for a size 7 (I had to do the same thing for the other 4 pairs I bought as gifts too). There is absolutely no way that I would have attempted to stretch these out as some have said. They are slippers and I want absolute comfort. The only way that may work is if you are normally a half size and already ordered a half size up since they only come in whole sizes. They are loose, but they don't fall off my feet as I'm walking or anything. Anyway, I got these slippers 4 years ago and I still wear them. They are worn, but still comfy and warm and I love them. I can wash them in the washer, even though they are suede. I wash them in HOT water with my towels and dry them on HOT and it does absolutely no damage to the slipper itself (the leather lace eventually ripped so I just pulled it out on both pairs, but they ARE 4 years old with every day wear). I can wear them outside because they have a rubber sole that is still going strong. There is wear on the inner sole where the ball and heel of my foot touch and of course the faux fur isn't as fluffy as the day I got them, but I still love them. I wear these babies pretty much every minute I am home, all seasons of the year. If the sizing were accurate, they would have a solid 5 stars from me. I'm really happy to see they are still available and may have to invest in a new pair. :) I'd prefer a laceless style of the same slipper, but I'd still buy these again in a heartbeat.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.