Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 7, 2012
I am of two minds on these slippers. I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable. I will use them for years. However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size. I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large. They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel. sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...
on August 10, 2013
The slippers look a little different than they do online, but not to the point of bothering me. Several reviewers had mentioned that they run large and to order a half-size smaller. I think I could have used a full-size smaller. With the extra room and the somewhat soft - almost pillowy - cushion in the sole they can feel a little sloppy at times. Haven't worn them with socks, which might make a difference. Otherwise, good product, well-made, good looking (for a slipper) and really warm. I questioned whether flannel lining would be warm enough or would I wish I had gotten fleece - the flannel lining is very warm. I'd probably buy them again only a full size smaller.
on January 30, 2018
I wear a size 9 shoe but this slipper in size 9 was too large. My heels kept slipping out of the back. I reordered again in size 8 and the fit is much better. I bought a pair of moccasin slippers from L.L. Bean several years ago and the exact same situation occurred--size 9 too large, size 8 fine. It could be that this style of slipper requires a smaller size than usual. In my case, it did--twice.

This slipper is well made, is very comfortable, and looks good. Although I had a problem finding the proper size, it still rates five stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 17, 2016
I have to give this product 1 star, I bought these as a gift for my dad for his birthday in April, he hasn't even been wearing these shoes a month and they are falling apart, I am so disappointed as they look so good, but it is obvious they are made from cheap material, and for the price I paid, it is ridiculous that shoes which is worn inside for a couple hours should fall apart like this. Do not waste your money and but these, they are too expensive to be this inferior.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2016
Really comfortable shoes are not easy for me to find, but with a little guesswork and study of the reviews here, I have a winner in these slippers; great right out of the box! They are a little bit tight, but that has always been the case with shoes that break in well. They will be perfect in a short time. The material is described as leather and so it is ... the best and most comfortable leather ... DEERSKIN!

Pay attention when reviewers say they run large: 9 1/2 is my regular shoe size, and I need 10 1/2 in boots, so I ordered 9, and that's just right.
on March 14, 2015
My husband was looking for a new pair of slippers to replace a great pair that finally wore out, and this product has a lot going for it:

- Smooth leather on the large surfaces, so it can be wiped down more easily than suede
- Flannel lining
- Memory foam sole
- High-quality craftsmanship

The only issue he ran into is the sizing. He normally wears an 11 in tennis shoes, but even after initially trying a 10, the shoes were too big. He eventually ended up with a size 9, which fit perfectly. Overall, these are great slippers -- just be aware they run large.
on August 16, 2014
after two months the stitching from the sole to the body is coming undone....but i have worn them nearly every day as a moccasin indoors and out....guessing they would last alot better if only worn as slipper around the house........they are very comfortable

here is a 5 month update........I wear them most everyday...I walk to and from my shop that is 90 feet away over compact gravel....after 4 months, both soles (on the ball of foot)have multiple cracks across the entire sole, rendering them useless for outdoors. the cracked areas are at least 1 to 2 square inches . so my advice is they are great for indoors and very very light duty for outdoors.....
on September 26, 2015
Comfortable enough but they only lasted one year and then the plastic sole began separating from the upper as well as splitting in places. For the price I think they should last at least a few years but it looks like a cheap elastomer is used for the lower section and it is attached with an inadequate stitching and adhesive.
on February 16, 2018
my husband loves these slippers. the soles are thick, which is very good. he can go to the mailbox, etc. I know I will reorder when his first pair needs replaced. also nice leather.
on January 14, 2016
The best shoe ever, my husbands feet swell alot, since my husband started wearing these slippers he hasn't complained about his feet hurting much anymore. They really look nice on his feet too, going to get him another pair for a back up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.