Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2015
Comfortable enough but they only lasted one year and then the plastic sole began separating from the upper as well as splitting in places. For the price I think they should last at least a few years but it looks like a cheap elastomer is used for the lower section and it is attached with an inadequate stitching and adhesive.
on January 14, 2016
The best shoe ever, my husbands feet swell alot, since my husband started wearing these slippers he hasn't complained about his feet hurting much anymore. They really look nice on his feet too, going to get him another pair for a back up.
on October 30, 2017
Husband just loves these slippers. Highly recommend them to anyone.
on November 27, 2017
My husband loves these - they are really soft and comfy.
on August 29, 2014
A guy trying to find shoes for size 7 feet has a difficult time of it… More and more manufacturers start with size 8 and up. I had been looking for months for a replacement for some thoroughly worn-out, knock-around, slip-on moccasins to wear around the house and yard. Even an actual specialty moccasin place on the way to our daughter's university failed me. Enter Tamarac, through Amazon. Found 'em, read reviews, bought 'em. I expected the fit to be just a tad large, and was not disappointed. They seem to be of decent quality, fit well, are comfortable, and the price is fair. Prime got them to me in under 2 days. Yeah. I am satisfied.
on January 30, 2012
Bought as a gift to replace a very expensive pair of slippers. The leather is soft but you do not have the fear of easily tearing it. Slightly padded insole makes them super comfy. The sole makes the slipper wearable anywhere.
on January 9, 2014
Searched everywhere for durable, comfortable slippers for my husband. I cannot even begin to tell
you how many different stores and styles he tried. He wanted something with a substantial sole, since
he is forever going outside in them. Found these on Amazon and he couldn't be happier. This is a
beautiful, well-made slipper that my husband says is like "walking on a cushion". He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES
slipper, and I am happy, happy, happy that my search is finally over!! Thought these were over-priced when I
looked at them....but I was desperate. NOW I KNOW THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! Worth every penny,
would buy again, and if your hesitating. Go for it, you will not be sorry!
on January 26, 2009
The workmanship and materials are excellent and the slippers are very comfortable. They run a little large though; normally half-sizes order the next size up, but if you will be wearing these without socks you might want to order the next lower size.
11 comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 24, 2017
warm, comfortable well priced I am pleased
on December 14, 2014
I like these slippers over all. When I first got them, they seemed a little too wide. I was able to correct that by drawing the rawhide laces a little tighter. The only problem I have with them is they seem somewhat confining in the toe area They are not bad when walking; but, when sitting they feel tight. The memory foam insole makes them snug. I'm hoping after they get broken in they will loosen up in the toe area.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.