BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2016
I have to give this product 1 star, I bought these as a gift for my dad for his birthday in April, he hasn't even been wearing these shoes a month and they are falling apart, I am so disappointed as they look so good, but it is obvious they are made from cheap material, and for the price I paid, it is ridiculous that shoes which is worn inside for a couple hours should fall apart like this. Do not waste your money and but these, they are too expensive to be this inferior.
review image review image
on November 7, 2012
I am of two minds on these slippers. I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable. I will use them for years. However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size. I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large. They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel. sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...
on January 14, 2016
The best shoe ever, my husbands feet swell alot, since my husband started wearing these slippers he hasn't complained about his feet hurting much anymore. They really look nice on his feet too, going to get him another pair for a back up.
on August 16, 2014
after two months the stitching from the sole to the body is coming undone....but i have worn them nearly every day as a moccasin indoors and out....guessing they would last alot better if only worn as slipper around the house........they are very comfortable

here is a 5 month update........I wear them most everyday...I walk to and from my shop that is 90 feet away over compact gravel....after 4 months, both soles (on the ball of foot)have multiple cracks across the entire sole, rendering them useless for outdoors. the cracked areas are at least 1 to 2 square inches . so my advice is they are great for indoors and very very light duty for outdoors.....
on August 29, 2014
A guy trying to find shoes for size 7 feet has a difficult time of it… More and more manufacturers start with size 8 and up. I had been looking for months for a replacement for some thoroughly worn-out, knock-around, slip-on moccasins to wear around the house and yard. Even an actual specialty moccasin place on the way to our daughter's university failed me. Enter Tamarac, through Amazon. Found 'em, read reviews, bought 'em. I expected the fit to be just a tad large, and was not disappointed. They seem to be of decent quality, fit well, are comfortable, and the price is fair. Prime got them to me in under 2 days. Yeah. I am satisfied.
on January 30, 2012
Bought as a gift to replace a very expensive pair of slippers. The leather is soft but you do not have the fear of easily tearing it. Slightly padded insole makes them super comfy. The sole makes the slipper wearable anywhere.
on January 9, 2014
Searched everywhere for durable, comfortable slippers for my husband. I cannot even begin to tell
you how many different stores and styles he tried. He wanted something with a substantial sole, since
he is forever going outside in them. Found these on Amazon and he couldn't be happier. This is a
beautiful, well-made slipper that my husband says is like "walking on a cushion". He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES
slipper, and I am happy, happy, happy that my search is finally over!! Thought these were over-priced when I
looked at them....but I was desperate. NOW I KNOW THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! Worth every penny,
would buy again, and if your hesitating. Go for it, you will not be sorry!
on March 14, 2015
My husband was looking for a new pair of slippers to replace a great pair that finally wore out, and this product has a lot going for it:

- Smooth leather on the large surfaces, so it can be wiped down more easily than suede
- Flannel lining
- Memory foam sole
- High-quality craftsmanship

The only issue he ran into is the sizing. He normally wears an 11 in tennis shoes, but even after initially trying a 10, the shoes were too big. He eventually ended up with a size 9, which fit perfectly. Overall, these are great slippers -- just be aware they run large.
on January 26, 2009
The workmanship and materials are excellent and the slippers are very comfortable. They run a little large though; normally half-sizes order the next size up, but if you will be wearing these without socks you might want to order the next lower size.
on July 24, 2017
warm, comfortable well priced I am pleased

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.