Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 17, 2016
I have to give this product 1 star, I bought these as a gift for my dad for his birthday in April, he hasn't even been wearing these shoes a month and they are falling apart, I am so disappointed as they look so good, but it is obvious they are made from cheap material, and for the price I paid, it is ridiculous that shoes which is worn inside for a couple hours should fall apart like this. Do not waste your money and but these, they are too expensive to be this inferior.
review imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 10, 2013
The slippers look a little different than they do online, but not to the point of bothering me. Several reviewers had mentioned that they run large and to order a half-size smaller. I think I could have used a full-size smaller. With the extra room and the somewhat soft - almost pillowy - cushion in the sole they can feel a little sloppy at times. Haven't worn them with socks, which might make a difference. Otherwise, good product, well-made, good looking (for a slipper) and really warm. I questioned whether flannel lining would be warm enough or would I wish I had gotten fleece - the flannel lining is very warm. I'd probably buy them again only a full size smaller.
11 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2018
I wear a size 9 shoe but this slipper in size 9 was too large. My heels kept slipping out of the back. I reordered again in size 8 and the fit is much better. I bought a pair of moccasin slippers from L.L. Bean several years ago and the exact same situation occurred--size 9 too large, size 8 fine. It could be that this style of slipper requires a smaller size than usual. In my case, it did--twice.

This slipper is well made, is very comfortable, and looks good. Although I had a problem finding the proper size, it still rates five stars.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 11, 2016
Really comfortable shoes are not easy for me to find, but with a little guesswork and study of the reviews here, I have a winner in these slippers; great right out of the box! They are a little bit tight, but that has always been the case with shoes that break in well. They will be perfect in a short time. The material is described as leather and so it is ... the best and most comfortable leather ... DEERSKIN!

Pay attention when reviewers say they run large: 9 1/2 is my regular shoe size, and I need 10 1/2 in boots, so I ordered 9, and that's just right.
on March 14, 2015
My husband was looking for a new pair of slippers to replace a great pair that finally wore out, and this product has a lot going for it:

- Smooth leather on the large surfaces, so it can be wiped down more easily than suede
- Flannel lining
- Memory foam sole
- High-quality craftsmanship

The only issue he ran into is the sizing. He normally wears an 11 in tennis shoes, but even after initially trying a 10, the shoes were too big. He eventually ended up with a size 9, which fit perfectly. Overall, these are great slippers -- just be aware they run large.
on November 7, 2012
I am of two minds on these slippers. I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable. I will use them for years. However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size. I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large. They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel. sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...
23 people found this helpful
on August 16, 2014
after two months the stitching from the sole to the body is coming undone....but i have worn them nearly every day as a moccasin indoors and out....guessing they would last alot better if only worn as slipper around the house........they are very comfortable

here is a 5 month update........I wear them most everyday...I walk to and from my shop that is 90 feet away over compact gravel....after 4 months, both soles (on the ball of foot)have multiple cracks across the entire sole, rendering them useless for outdoors. the cracked areas are at least 1 to 2 square inches . so my advice is they are great for indoors and very very light duty for outdoors.....
on December 14, 2014
I like these slippers over all. When I first got them, they seemed a little too wide. I was able to correct that by drawing the rawhide laces a little tighter. The only problem I have with them is they seem somewhat confining in the toe area They are not bad when walking; but, when sitting they feel tight. The memory foam insole makes them snug. I'm hoping after they get broken in they will loosen up in the toe area.
2 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2015
Comfortable enough but they only lasted one year and then the plastic sole began separating from the upper as well as splitting in places. For the price I think they should last at least a few years but it looks like a cheap elastomer is used for the lower section and it is attached with an inadequate stitching and adhesive.
2 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2014
Searched everywhere for durable, comfortable slippers for my husband. I cannot even begin to tell
you how many different stores and styles he tried. He wanted something with a substantial sole, since
he is forever going outside in them. Found these on Amazon and he couldn't be happier. This is a
beautiful, well-made slipper that my husband says is like "walking on a cushion". He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES
slipper, and I am happy, happy, happy that my search is finally over!! Thought these were over-priced when I
looked at them....but I was desperate. NOW I KNOW THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! Worth every penny,
would buy again, and if your hesitating. Go for it, you will not be sorry!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.