Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 294 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on May 17, 2016
I have to give this product 1 star, I bought these as a gift for my dad for his birthday in April, he hasn't even been wearing these shoes a month and they are falling apart, I am so disappointed as they look so good, but it is obvious they are made from cheap material, and for the price I paid, it is ridiculous that shoes which is worn inside for a couple hours should fall apart like this. Do not waste your money and but these, they are too expensive to be this inferior.
review image review image
on November 7, 2012
I am of two minds on these slippers. I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable. I will use them for years. However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size. I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large. They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel. sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...
on August 20, 2013
I tried several pair of moccasins before settling on these. The quality is very good, and the fit is perfect! So many of the shoes I ordered were either too small, too large or too narrow. My foot isn't normally difficult to fit, and the Tamarac moc's were perfect. As soon as I put them on I was sold. You will not go wrong with these shoes!
on August 10, 2013
The slippers look a little different than they do online, but not to the point of bothering me. Several reviewers had mentioned that they run large and to order a half-size smaller. I think I could have used a full-size smaller. With the extra room and the somewhat soft - almost pillowy - cushion in the sole they can feel a little sloppy at times. Haven't worn them with socks, which might make a difference. Otherwise, good product, well-made, good looking (for a slipper) and really warm. I questioned whether flannel lining would be warm enough or would I wish I had gotten fleece - the flannel lining is very warm. I'd probably buy them again only a full size smaller.
on October 9, 2011
This is a very nice slipper. This was a gift for my Dad. He wears a 7 1/2 but no half sizes were available. After reading other reviews, I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. He said they are very comfortable and he likes being able to wear them outdoors without slipping. Great buy!!
on January 14, 2016
Have always preferred leather slippers that I can run outside while wearing if needed for a bit, and these are one of the best I have found. I also do not care for the furry lining that many have; these have a nice red plaid that looks and feels great. The outside is a unique blend of deerskin, with the top smooth and the sides raw. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about that but they look fantastic. The foam bottoms feel great on the feet. I wear a wide size and having them in every conceivable size configuration was the final selling point. They are very well made and look like they will last for some time. I am very picky when it comes to style, comfort and durability and these knock it out of the park. I will most likely buy another pair so I can be sure they won't go off market - they are that good.
on April 11, 2016
Really comfortable shoes are not easy for me to find, but with a little guesswork and study of the reviews here, I have a winner in these slippers; great right out of the box! They are a little bit tight, but that has always been the case with shoes that break in well. They will be perfect in a short time. The material is described as leather and so it is ... the best and most comfortable leather ... DEERSKIN!

Pay attention when reviewers say they run large: 9 1/2 is my regular shoe size, and I need 10 1/2 in boots, so I ordered 9, and that's just right.
on January 14, 2016
The best shoe ever, my husbands feet swell alot, since my husband started wearing these slippers he hasn't complained about his feet hurting much anymore. They really look nice on his feet too, going to get him another pair for a back up.
on August 16, 2014
after two months the stitching from the sole to the body is coming undone....but i have worn them nearly every day as a moccasin indoors and out....guessing they would last alot better if only worn as slipper around the house........they are very comfortable

here is a 5 month update........I wear them most everyday...I walk to and from my shop that is 90 feet away over compact gravel....after 4 months, both soles (on the ball of foot)have multiple cracks across the entire sole, rendering them useless for outdoors. the cracked areas are at least 1 to 2 square inches . so my advice is they are great for indoors and very very light duty for outdoors.....
on August 29, 2014
A guy trying to find shoes for size 7 feet has a difficult time of it… More and more manufacturers start with size 8 and up. I had been looking for months for a replacement for some thoroughly worn-out, knock-around, slip-on moccasins to wear around the house and yard. Even an actual specialty moccasin place on the way to our daughter's university failed me. Enter Tamarac, through Amazon. Found 'em, read reviews, bought 'em. I expected the fit to be just a tad large, and was not disappointed. They seem to be of decent quality, fit well, are comfortable, and the price is fair. Prime got them to me in under 2 days. Yeah. I am satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.