BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 12, 2015
I loved the slippers for about 6 months then the sole on the left foot came unattached from the rest of the slipper. Now it's almost completely off, I am still wearing them because they are that comfortable, I just wish they were built stronger.
review image
11 comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2014
These were pretty good for about a month, then they started to get less comfortable. After that I used them a lot less, and eventually the rubber seems split apart. If I am going to buy a pair of throw-away slippers I'll just go to Wal-Mart. I expected quality for the premium price and didn't get it.
88 comments| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2016
These are very comfortable slippers. The size is a little bit big then other shoes in the same size. The one big thing that I do not like is that the stitching that holds the slippers together came undone after 2 days of wearing them. Other reviews said the same thing about the stitching. I used a lighter to melt the thread on them to keep them from losing other parts of the stitching. Based on the quality I give it 3 stars. comfort level I give 5 stars. Would I buy them again? yes in a smaller size. For the price of the slippers, the quality should be better made.
on December 10, 2013
If you wear them w/ bare feet, order your regular size.

If you wear a thick sock,go up a size.

If you wear a half size, go up to the next size.

All nI can tell you.
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 13, 2016
I bought these as a gift for a friend, and he was absolutely thrilled. They're warm, comfortable, well-made, good-looking, and have a non-slip sole. What more could you ask for? I never thought anyone would be excited to receive slippers as a gift, but these were a home run. They are so much nicer that the men's slippers I was able to find in my local stores. Very happy that I stumbled onto these.

P.S. Some reviewers said they run a bit small, so I ordered two pairs and returned the ones that didn't fit.
on August 9, 2016
I have purchased and worn the same brand and style of slippers for around eight years. Recently the company quit making the style and I was very concerned about finding a suitable replacement. When I first started wearing the previous slippers I spent quite a bit of money buying and trying many different styles from several companies only to return or throw them away. I'm disabled and so typically I wear my slippers all day, every day. I'm only able to get up and walk in the house a few times each day and I need my slippers to stay firmly on my feet and provide a very stable platform and not slip on any surface. I am so glad to have found these slippers which meet all of my criteria and are also far less expensive than what I had been buying for years. I will be buying these as long as they keep selling them, several pairs a year. I give these my highest possible recommendation.
on December 22, 2016
We have purchased these exact same slippers several times over last few years. My husband gives them hard use both inside and outside of the house. He should not use these slippers outside as they are not really made for outdoor use, but they hold up over time used out on the patio and in the garage while he is puttering around. When they arrive they are a little snug, but he prefers that, because in a few days they fit perfect and don't slip and slide around on his feet.
on April 30, 2016
Slippers started falling apart after a month of wearing regularly inside. The pull-on strap tore off both slippers after less than a month of wear and the seam down the back of one the slippers is pulling apart. I would not recommend these slippers.
I'm married to a man with ice cube feet in the winter. He's usually in a pair of ultra-thick heavy wool socks once colder weather comes.

No need for the wooly Sasquatch socks anymore, though. These sheepskin slippers are just the ticket for icy feet. The slip-on style is easy to slide feet into and the soft shearling fleece interior offers incredible warmth. The outer surface of the slippers is a thick suede which is so far very durable against scuffs.

The cushioned memory foam insole is an added bonus for my husband. A daily long distance runner, he often suffers from tired and sore feet...so the cushioning offers some extra pampering. There's much to like about these slippers. But the best thing about them is how comfortable they are.

The soles of the slippers offer traction against slipping and are durable and sturdy enough for the occasional traipse outside with our dogs.

As other reviewers suggested, I ordered them a half size larger...and they fit perfectly.

I do have one small gripe about the pair I received. I ordered them in the darker Root Beer color; and on the forefoot of one of the slippers, some of the adhesive used to adhere the sole was smeared over the surface of a small inch-square area of the suede. I used a fingernail and was able to scrape most of it off. Probably should have sent them back for a "perfect" pair; but that appeared to be the only issue with them. And cold weather is already here...no time to wait. Can't let those feet get any icier.
on January 13, 2013
Here were my expectations:

-Sole would be flexible, not stiff like a shoe
-Sheepskin would be plush
-nice leather exterior
-true to size (obviously)
-comfortable
-keep your feet warm

realities:

-sole is very stiff, like a shoe. This is good if you want something you can wear around outside, not really beneficial inside
-sheepskin was terrific the first day or so. But after wearing for awhile, it will become matted and flat. Maybe that's normal?
-exterior is a nice leather
-the sizing is accurate
-they are acceptably comfortable

What drags this product down for me is that surprisingly, they don't keep your feet warm. I've tried wearing them with and without socks and it makes no difference. I don't know if the problem is that they don't breathe well, making your feet sweat, which leads to cold feet or what the problem is. But it's only marginally better than socks.

I'm by no means an expert on house shoes, but I think for the price you could probably find something better. These are simply ok.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.