|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.99 - $44.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Dyed Lamb Fur (Fur Origin: China)
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Lined slide-on slipper featuring shock-absorbing heel and waterproof breathable membrane to keep feet cool and dry
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Fluff sheepskin scuff from Slippers International is a versatile slipper that'll keep you warm, cozy, and thoroughly cushioned. Pad around the house, or take it outside: Either way, your comfort will be assured.
The Fluff scuff from Slippers International is a versatile slipper that'll keep you warm, cozy, and thoroughly cushioned. Pad around the house, or take it outside: Either way, your comfort will be assured.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AS2IHA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But they are like walking in flippers. There is no arch support and the sole is like a frozen slab of steak for all the flexibility, weight and thickness it posesses.
I should also mention that buying a size smaller works fine. They'd be even clumsier if too large.
I have not taken them off since i bought them a year ago, except to wash them of course. I throw them in the washer and dry them in the dryer and they come out good as new.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i have been wearing this brand slipper for a long time. i am old and crippled and the always make my feet feel good and they can be worn outside because of the great sole, they... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jane E. Crawford
I've had these before, in different versions, and I'm sure I will again. They keep my feelt warm in the winter, and you can't ask much more than that. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JR
I haven't worn them yet, since it's summer. But for the price I had to buy them. I did try them on and they're so comfortable. I can't wait for fall!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
These are my favorite slippers! They do not have a high instep across the top of your foot like other slippers.Published 1 month ago by csking