Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on May 13, 2011
I was wanting to try parched corn to see if I liked it, before thinking about trying to make my own. Commercial parched corn seems VERY hard to come by, this was actually all I was able to find. One might have more luck hitting up small local stores, maybe.

At any rate, I did very much enjoy this product. I was worried it would be very hard, but it isn't. Has a very nice flavor. I have to disagree with an earlier reviewer who complained that it dried his mouth out badly. It's no worse than any other salty snack I've had in that regard. Though I know it'd be more economical to make my own, I think the price is good enough that I'd buy again (considering shipping is included). Especially given that my attempt at it will likely not be as good as this.
on February 8, 2008
Although not for everyone, blue parched corn is for the individual who can't resist eating the partially popped corn kernels in the bag of microwaved popcorn. The difference is that the parched corn won't break your teeth and there are more of them to the bag! Yes they are dry, and they do suck the moisture from your mouth. However, the taste is a concentrated blue corn chip flavor, a favorite of mine, and I can't get enough!
on June 21, 2014
The corn kernels were practically tasteless and so hard I feared I might break a tooth. I was disappointed.especially given the high cost.
on June 24, 2013
I have had good parched corn before and this is not it. It would be better ground up and made in to blue corn tortilla chips. At least that way one could dip it in some salsa or guacamole to give it some flavor.
on November 3, 2007
This gritty parched blue corn snack will leave your mouth parched afterwards and begging for a drink. To me this snack ate like really tough, dense Corn Pops cereal. I'll see if my rabbit wants it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.