Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tame Test Anxiety: Solid Anxiety Reduction Training
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

87%
13%

on January 25, 2005
My sophomore year I was approached to be a participant in researching this program. I could never really remember information I studied the night before on a test because I would freak out and always ended up performing poorly because of my severe anxiety. My GPA prior to the program was around a 3.02 and after my sophomore year during my junior fall semester I recieved a 3.78 for the semester and raised my GPA to a 3.47 (after four more semesters of amazing grades)! The instructions are easy and if you sincerely suffer from anxiety like I did I would highly recommend you get these tapes. I am really quite skeptical of programs of this nature but the breathing is key and the relaxing is essential.... really these tapes improved my grades and my ability to retain information that I worked incredibily hard to learn in the first place.
on August 13, 2010
I work as a counselor at a small liberal arts school. Several years ago we were looking for some good resources to aid students with extreme test taking anxiety, so we gave Dr Driscolls program a try. We didnt base our decision on whether to continue to use it on just what students said, but we actually followed how their GPA's were affected once they started using this CD. We were very happy with the results as we could document positive results with those students that used the program as directed. That was several years ago, but we continue to use this program today. It is our primary intervention with students who complain of test taking anxiety. You have to use the program as directed, but if you do you are likely to experience a good improvement in your grades.
on June 8, 2009
In high school I had never really done well on tests, but I was never concerned about it because most of my grade was based on homework. When I got to college, things changed. Finals were fifty percent of my grade in many classes and midterms were twenty percent. Although I had always been a good, hard working student my GPA began to plummet. At first I thought buying a CD on how to over come test anxiety was a ridiculous idea, but it was really the only chance I had. So I bought this CD last semester and amazingly my test scores began to go up. I am no longer nervous or anxious during tests and this allows me to concentrate on the material on the test and therefore receive a higher score. I would highly recommend this CD to anyone who make even think that they have test anxiety.
on May 20, 2016
It helped me get ready for tests and mid terms. I am a person who learns better with hands on and most times this is not always possible. Taking tests have always stressed me out. This was recommended to me by one of my Professors and I'm so glad he took the time to want to help me succeed in not only his class but all my classes.
on June 28, 2013
I got this cd 6 years ago, while I was completing my BSN in nursing. I was having trouble passing the Hesi exam. I knew the material, but on the day of the exam I would be so nervous I would forget everything and not perform well. After I purchased the cd and completed the exercises as recommended I passed the exam with a score in the high 90's. I am currently back in school to get my master's degree and have continued to complete the cd exercises prior to exams. The cd relaxation exercises does not take a long time to complete. The first few times I listened to the entire cd, but after you are comfortable with them and experience less anxiety I only needed to listen to the last portion of the cd. It does make me feel more relaxed and confident during the exam. I would recommend this to anyone having test anxiety and who knows the material prior to the exam, but feels the knowledge slips away during the exam due to anxiety. Good luck everyone!!!
on October 5, 2013
LOVE this!!! Got it for myself (MFT state licensing exams) and my daughter (LSAT) because of debilitating anxiety and this program has really helped!! Thanks!!
on March 31, 2014
Helped a student stressed about tests go from an F to an A. Absolutely worth the cost. Should help for years to come.
on August 17, 2009
This CD is relaxing and might help if used more then 2 or 3 times (as recommended). I was just as anxious as usual on test day and definitely didn't improve my score or reduce my test anxiety after using this CD.