Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Tamiya TAM58372 Tamiya 58372 Ford F350 High-Lift Truck Assembly Kit
|Price:||$423.87 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Durable ladder frame chassis features steel channel and resin cross members for high strength
- 3-speed transmission allows gear changing and realistic low-speed driving
- Differential may be easily locked in place to enable improved off-road performance
- Required to Complete: 4-channel transmitter, ESC, and running battery and charger
- Separately available Pick-Up Truck Multi-Function Unit MFC-02 (ITEM 53957)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Electric R/C assembly kit of one of the most representative American pick-up trucks, the Ford F-350. The model features realistic ladder frame, 3-speed transmission and shaft drive 4WD system. Highly detailed injection molded body and large diameter wheels enhance the stylish high-ground-clearance look. Original marking stickers add to the truck's overall realism.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The transmission is a 3 speed. First gear is very slow. Second is a faster. Third gear is my favorite and most fun because it is quite quick, yet still has enough torque to climb anything.
You can also lock the axles for full time 4 wheel drive, which I did.
This is a very reliable truck and it is very hard to break. I have only broken it once, only because someone crashed a very fast car into it.
Make sure you use liquid thread lock, which is supplied in the kit, on all the metal pieces that can come loose and fall out.
The leaf springs will get bent out of shape a lot.
Overall, this is a great truck. It will climb almost anything. You can take it sand, mud, snow, water (you have to waterproof the electronics though) and almost never get stuck. The ground clearance isn't so great, so it will get stuck on sticks or very tall grass.
You can beat this truck into the ground and it will keep on running strong. It will provide many years of entertainment.
For the inexperienced, beware. You need to buy paint, and paint the body. You also need to buy one servo for shifting, one servo for steering, you'll need at least a three channel radio controller, a battery charger and battery etc.
It can be become quite expensive, but in my opinion, it is worth it. If you buy your kids those cheap RC cars from Toys R US, save your time and money, and buy something professional quality like this.
I wish someone bought me a quality RC car like this when I was a kid. I went through so many toy quality cars that always broke, and couldn't drive well.
Good morning, from what I read on the released product, tells me that you are missing some components. Now the question is whether you as a shop or dealer is selling these components is missing to make it RTR or ready to run? and if so what price does each of these components. I'm from Venezuela and here do not have much experience with this brand of vehicles to scale. if possible send me a quote on how much they cost.
I leave very good morning greetings
my email is: firstname.lastname@example.org