|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.14 x 5.35 x 2.36 inches|
|Size||Small - 2.87" x 0.79" (73mil x 20mil)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||401667|
250 PCS Tamper Evident Dual Layer Security - Labels Stickers. ISO 17712 Certified Small - 2.87" x 0.79" (73mil x 20mil) The Premier Brand of Tamper Evident Security Products
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made In England. This security label is uniquely numbered and clearly states 'Security Seal'. On removal the seal will change to display a message 'OPENED'. It has been designed to leave a permanent residue that is hard to remove and damage may occur to the application surface if the residue is completely removed. It is suitable for use on a very wide range of surfaces such as plastic packaging, cardboard boxes, envelopes and many more.
- Unique 'in-register Opened Message' - Meaning That The Tampered Message 'OPENED' Sits Within The Blue Label Area And Will Always Appear As Multiple Complete Words. So Many Other Tamper Evident Label Manufacturers Adopt A Less Secure 'Wallpaper' Style Tamper Message. Not LabelLock!
- Label Lock Labels Are Sold In Bespoke, Protective Dispenser Boxes Containing 250 Labels On A Reel. This Results In Easier Storage And Less Wastage.
- In 2014 Mercian Labels Became The First And Only Manufacturer Of Label Lock Tamper Evident Security Labels To Accredit The Manufacture Of Tamper Evident Labels And Tapes To ISO17712:2013, The Global Standard.
- Our Unique Clear Border Design With Text Makes It Much More Difficult For Anyone To Fraudulently Attempt To Replace The Seal Without Leaving Some Degree Of Evidence. Sub-surface Numbering: Means The Numbers Can't Be Changed Without Voiding The Label Itself.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A tamper indicating self adhesive label designed to visually deform when removal is attempted and leaves a permanent dry peel residue on the application surface on removal.
Dual Layer Label Lock™ is designed to be used on most clean and dry surfaces. It is:
Suitable for use on a very wide range of surfaces such as plastic packaging, cardboard boxes, envelopes and many more.
It's not suitable for application to valuable surfaces where the label needs to be fully removed after use. This product is designed to leave a residue that is hard to remove and damage may occur to the application surface if the residue is completely removed.
Liner: super calendared siliconized glassine paper
Adhesive: A high tack permanent pressure sensitive polymer based adhesive
Printed Inks: A mixture of various ink chemistries and other components.
Instructions for use:
1) Ensure the surface to be sealed is clean, dry and free of any oil. Clean if necessary with a cloth or an Isopropyl alcohol wipe
2) Peel the Label Lock™ carefully from its protective liner
3) Apply to the surface to be sealed using firm finger pressure. Do not try to remove and reapply once the Label Lock™
has contacted the surface. Allow adhesive to dwell for 10 minutes before testing.
This product is not suitable for surface printing using a thermal transfer printer.
Compare with similar items
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|