Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tamrac 5230 T30 Camera/Camcorder Bag (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on January 2, 2008
I was very happy with this bag. It's roomy and made very well. I bought it for my husband for Christmas for his small digital camera. There is PLENTY of room for the camera and any accessories he'd want to carry. A great value for the money...nice quality and quick shipment.
on May 20, 2008
I like this camera bag. I have a Cannon S5 IS and it fits perfect with some room for my wallet or another small camera. Also has a front zipper compartment for batteries and accessories. I like the velcro and clip close so I do not have to zip it if I am using it alot.
on February 20, 2008
Great bag. Very secure closure with a zipper, velcro and a plastic clip. More than enough room for my Canon A630 camera, battery charger and other items. Nice zippered pouch on the front of the bag for additional storage. Really no complaints at all with this bag
on July 5, 2008
I needed a way to carry and protect my Canon s5 around with some batteries and a charger, but in a way that the camera and case could still fit inside a regular backpack or briefcase. The Tamrac bag is "pouchlike" in that it is belt-wearable, and is perfect for my needs. Fits my s5 with room to spare (you could probably fit a camera about 25% larger if you had to - but no room for any external lenses or anything much beyond one camera with a standard lens), and my AA battery charger fits in the pocket on the front. Under the flap is a zipper that closes the top of the bag, but if I've got the Tamrac slung over my shoulder, the top flap has a velcro patch to keep it closed if you are removing the camera frequently. A perfect accessory when a full-sized camera "bag" is too much, but you still want to carry and protect your investment.
on December 11, 2009
This bag works great with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35. It holds the camera, lens hood, cables, charger, extra SDHC cards, and extra battery just fine. The case is a little bulkier than I'm used to but that's in comparison to the compact cameras I've owned in the past. I'd say it's about the size of a small lunch box, could probably double as one if you need to transport a sandwich. Works good, eat it up.
on June 3, 2009
Like the 3 bears & Goldilocks. Room to fit extra battery & charger, SD cards and filter, but not too big to carry around. My Lumix Panasonic DMC-FZ28K fits with the lens hood that came with the camera attached. It's tight, but I can even tuck the manual inside. Being able to close with 3 options (Velcro; zipper; latch) is nice, and it's well made. Price is right, too.
on February 4, 2009
This is a wonderful camera bag. It holds my Panasonic Lumix FZ28 just perfectly, with the roomy outside zipper compartment holding my extra battery and the tidy little charger with room for a bit more. The three closure options are great - one can zip, then velcro, then clip! Best of all, one can use just one method and still feel moderately secure. I use the velcro only when doing lots of photography, add the clip when I anticipate being more active, and only use the zip when not using the camera.

This isn't a hard case - if that kind of protection is needed, this bag won't do. But if you are the average, active photographer, it's just the thing!
on January 4, 2009
My camera Nikon P80 fits well with this bag. It has large space so I can put other stuffs like battery charger and USB connector. It comes also with a small pouch at to put my backup battery and flash card. The only thing that I suggest is to add small pouches so I can organize camera stuffs.
on July 8, 2008
This bag is just what I wanted.It is very well padded.with plenty of room.I put camera,2 batt.2 2g.chips.Had room to put other things in.Would of expected to pay more for this fine bag.Better get one. Gene
VINE VOICEon April 30, 2010
I got this bag sight unseen based on other Amazon reviewers glowing feedback related to FZ28/35. But be warned this bag is about 2 inches too tall for the FZ28/35. Unless you are going to try to put in alot of other stuff like filters or batteries (wrapped up somehow) you are wasting alot of space.

My usage is to protect the FZ28 while it's tucked away in a day pack. And this case takes up way too much room unless I want to pack the extra accessories. So unless this bag is your only bag you are packing it is a fail for a match for FZ28/35 and other sized bodies. If you are looking for the minimalistic bag for this type of body as I was then go for something like OP/TECH USA 7401034 D Series D-Offset Digital Camera Pouch - Black (You could also use both putting the op/tech inside this bag but then the main compartment will not have much room for other stuff.)

For a standalone bag with accessories, it is fine, above average in the crowd of cases.

See 1 answered question