Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tender chicken breast simmered and seasoned in a zesty, authentic sauce; served with seasoned basmati rice.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Caution: may contain chicken bone pieces.
Chicken - Chicken Breast, Onions, Tomatoes (Whole Peeled Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Salt, Citric Acid), Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Skim Milk, Cream), Cream, Canola Oil, Spices, Garlic, Salt, Potato Starch, Turmeric, Dextrose/Dextrin, Green Chili,. Paprika Oleoresin, Cilantro, Fenugreek Leaves.
Rice - Water, Basmati Rice, Canola Oil, Cilantro, Spices, Turmeric.
(Do not thaw).
Microwave oven: (1100 watt):
1. Remove tray from carton and puncture film 2 to 3 times.
2. Heat on high setting for 3 minutes.
3. Carefully peel film back enough to stir chicken gently.
4. Heat for an additional 1 1/2 minutes or until heated thoroughly.*
5. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
Note: Heating times may vary depending on oven wattage and may need adjusting.
Conventional oven: (Do not use toaster oven):
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place tray on cookie sheet on middle shelf leaving film intact.
3. Heat for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until heated thoroughly.*
4. Gently stir before serving.
* An internal temperature of 165 degrees F should be reached.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.