Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Succulent Lamb Marinated And Simmered in a Rich, Traditionally-Spicy Sauce; Served with Turmeric-Infused Basmati Rice
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Contains: tree nuts (coconut), mustard seeds.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts.
Lamb Vindaloo: Lamb, Onions, Water, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Salt, Citric Acid), Coconut Milk (Coconut Milk, Water, Guar Gum), Vinegar, Canola Oil, Spices, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Potato Starch, Mustard Seeds, Tamarinds, Green Peppers, Turmeric, Paprika Oleoresin.
Rice: Water, Basmati Rice, Canola Oil, Spices, Turmeric, Curry Leaves.
No Artificial Colors.
Directions: (do not thaw).
Microwave oven: (1100 watts).
1. Remove tray from carton and puncture film 2 - 3 times over lamb only.
2. Heat on high setting for 3 minutes.
3. Carefully peel film back enough to stir lamb gently.
4. Heat for an additional 1 1/2 minutes or until heated thoroughly.*
5. Carefully remove film to avoid steam burns.
Note: heating times may vary depending on oven wattage and may need adjusting.
Conventional oven: (do not use toaster oven).
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place tray on cookie sheet on middle shelf leaving film intact.
3. Heat for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until heated thoroughly.*
4. Gently stir before serving.
* An internal temperature of 165 degrees F should be reached.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.