- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Creative Publishing int'l (August 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589237978
- ISBN-13: 978-1589237971
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to over 75 destinations outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#551,338 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #547 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Patchwork
- #847 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- #1192 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Sewing
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tangle Stitches for Quilters and Fabric Artists: Relax, Meditate, and Create with Rhythmic Stitches Paperback – August 1, 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Jane Monk is the teacher we all wish we had growing up, in that whatever the challenging subject, she would inspire us to master it. With her new book, Tangle Stitches: For Quilters and Fabric Artists, you''ll feel as if Jane is sitting down with you for a tutoring session on stitching. Quilters generally fall into 2 categories, those who get more joy from creating the tops and those where stitching is the supreme motivator. With this book, Jane may win the former into the fold of stitching heaven."- Scarlett Burroughs, Quilting Editor - Craft Gossip.com
About the Author
Jane Monk lives in Tasmania, Australia. She is a self-taught artist who has been drawing since she was a young girl, inspired by the beauty in all things in the natural and man-made worlds. Patterns and repetition, and the sometimes quirky and different, are what inspire her work.
An award-winning machine quilter, Jane quilts professionally for others through her business, Jane Monk Studio. In 2010 Jane became a certified Zentangle teacher and combines her love of Zentangle and quilting by bringing these two complementary mediums together. She has designed quilt patterns for publication in quilting magazines and produced a DVD showcasing the basics of Zentangle and quilting. She has taught numerous classes in Zentangle, quilting, free-motion stitching, making journal covers, and doll making. More information on Jane can be found at her website: www.janemonkstudio.com.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had hoped to be able to translate from 'tangling' to quilting, but this book really is tangling on cloth.
Those who love tangling and love sewing may very well swoon. I sent it on to a friend who loves detail work and she is very excited.