Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tangled: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack (Easy Piano)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 30, 2011
I was pretty disappointed with the lack of songs in this book. It includes the big singing numbers but doesn't have any of the songs such as the gorgeous reprises or "Kingdom Dance", which is one of the best songs in the film!

The songs themselves are well transcribed and pretty easy to learn.
on January 6, 2014
A few songs sound great but many songs in tangled have a lot of speaking parts instead of singing - the "flower gleam and glow" song is great and easy. Also, "now that I've found you" is great. The others are questionable. I think the problem is that these songs just aren't meant to be piano solos.
on September 21, 2011
I'm a piano teacher and I'm always looking for good arrangements of Disney songs and movie songs. This is a great songbook for Tangled. My kids and I love the music and we sing from this book all the time. The arrangements are for more advanced players and they are very well done.
on July 18, 2016
It's fine for what it is, but it's not what I wanted. Unfortunately there's no way to know if it's what I wanted because I wasn't able to see inside the book ahead of time. Amazon REALLY needs to let their customers see inside the book, at least one or two pages, in order to know whether the skill level is appropriate. There were two options for piano, big note music (which is super easy for early beginners), and this one, easy piano. I'm disappointed that there's not an option for intermediate to advanced players because both of these options won't work for me. I just wish I'd had known before I made the purchase. The book is great otherwise. It is, indeed, an easy piano book. I would bet my students who have been taking lessons for a couple of years could play it after some serious practice.
on October 23, 2012
I got this for myself for Christmas. I love playing the piano and have been doing it as a hobby for a few years now. The music in this book is great because it is pretty easy to play, though it takes some practicing, and even though it is not too difficult there are chords and such so it is easy to get the full sound of the song. The hardest songs to play I think are "I've got a Dream" and "When will my life begin." But it is worth the effort if you enjoy them. I would recommend this book for anyone who knows how to play and who loves this movie. It is a shame that the reprises of when will my life begin are not in there though.
on January 17, 2013
I bought this book as a Christmas present for one of my piano students (level 3-4) Some songs are easier, some are more challenging. I wouldn't say it's easy piano, though. More like intermediate.
on April 13, 2014
This book doesn't include a melody/voice part, outside of the piano music. Definitely a downside as I was expecting it to have one. Aside from that, it's all easy music from a great animated musical. :)
on January 10, 2013
I used this in my college music class. We got to pick any song in the world we wanted to perform as long as we had sheet music. I picked "When Will My Life Begin", I performed it and it was nice to throw a fun song in the mix.
on January 3, 2014
My daughter received this as a requested Christmas present...actually I was thinking I was purchasing the soundtrack CD, because that was my input. I no where found on Amazon what I was looking for and had to purchase it elsewhere. Kept the sheet music for her anyway.
on October 7, 2011
My daughter is a Level 2 piano student (using the Bastien program) and this music is too hard for her. I was really disappointed because she loves the movie and would love to be able to play the songs from it. I wish that Disney would make a truly easy piano version of these songs.