- File Size: 928 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Monty's Tale Press; 1 edition (May 6, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 6, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01FB6YRH4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #58,171 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
A Tangled Teaser: A Witch Cozy Murder Mystery (Witches of Hemlock Cove Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 256 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Grace and Dario go off for a mini vacation weekend, and end up working a case when a body is found on the beach. I enjoyed the closeness between Grace and Dario, the contentment in their relationship as much as the unfolding of the mystery. Detective Zach works with Grace easily and smoothly this time, no strain between them. You can see that their professional relationship is a comfortable one, and thus more productive. We get to watch big sister Hope do her magic, and mend someone's broken heart. Joy and Nathaniel make an appearance too, though brief.
This is easy, enjoyable cozy mystery. If you are a fan of the author Heather Blake and her Wishcraft series, you will enjoy these books too. So when you just want to enjoy a mystery that isn't full of gore or horror, then pick up a Kennedy Chase series (Hemlock Cove or Harley Hill)!
There is just one thing that bothers me a little, (and this is entirely personal and does not take away from the writing or plot in any way); that is referring to her parent's souls being embodied in Noah and Charity. I'm sorry but I can't wrap my head around that, even though I know this is fiction. If she referenced instead her parents spirit's working through the animals, I could embrace it easily. As I said, this is a personal issue but I mentally restructure the wording every time I read it. It won't stop me from buying future books, but I think my personal enjoyment would increase if she were more vague about the connection between her familiars and parents.
I like the characters ( including the animals). There is enough magic to keep me interested but not so much that I refuse to read this author again. ( Like another author I used to read). Keep up the good work Kennedy😃.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Ghosts
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Psychics
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Vampires
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban