[Tangram Factory] Smart Rope - LED embedded Jump Rope - See your fitness data in MID-AIR
|Item Weight||1.01 Pounds|
About this item
- See your jump count in MID-AIR whilst you exercise!
- The evolution of a classic cardio training, a jump rope workout burns twice as many calories as a running workout.
- Sync the jump rope to the free Smart Gym mobile app (iOS, Android, Apple Watch) to track jump count, calories burned, workout times, and interval training.
- Stay motivated to keep using the jump rope by unlocking fitness awards and competing with friends.
- Smart Gym syncs to Apple HealthKit, Google Fit, and Under Armour (UA Record, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness) to support all types of workout and fitness wearables.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tangram Factory designs and manufactures products focused around user experience, where leading technology and intuitive design help bring people closer together.
We are an award winning design agency that implement and manufactures our own ideas focusing on product design and UX/UI. We cover everything from software and hardware development to production and marketing to create a unique and innovative user experience.
Smart Rope: The Evolution of a Classic
Smart Rope is the next step in the evolution of the jump rope, a true fitness experience like never before. Smart Rope shows your jump count to you, whilst you work out, making for a more engaging, motivating, and challenging exercise. Train your body, track your progress, improve your stats, and challenge others; it is now possible with Smart Rope!
Smart Rope is an LED-embedded jump rope that displays your jump count in mid-air and communicates your workout information to your smartphone during your exercise, creating an “anytime, anywhere” fitness experience. We’ve created a truly active exercise wearable that brings the best in new tech to a tried-and-true workout, consistently recommended by the health and fitness community.
Jumping rope is a workout that can be done virtually everywhere. Think of all the reasons we don’t work out - it’s raining, we’re too busy today, we don’t want to add yet another monthly expense to the budget. If you have a few square feet and a few minutes, you can have an incredibly rewarding cardio workout, at work, at home, or anywhere else. Take your training with you, wherever you go!
See your jump count in mid-air, whilst you exercise!
- 23 LEDs: High quality, bright LEDs display your fitness data clearly, even in bright rooms.
- Four Characters: Smart Rope displays your jump count up to four digits.
- Persistence of Vision: jump data right before your eyes, creating a truly immersive workout experience.
Work out smarter with 'Smart Gym'
Smart Gym App
Stay Motivated to Exercise!
Syncs to Other Fitness Apps
Available in Chrome, Gold, Black, and Red.
Range of Sizes to Fit Everyone
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.19 x 8.19 x 1.97 inches; 1.01 Pounds
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 2, 2017
- Manufacturer : Tangram Factory
- ASIN : B076424262
Best Sellers Rank:
#96,487 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #385 in Jump Ropes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After two weeks, there’s only last two number shows.
Three weeks later, led doesn’t work at all?
Can u fix it for me please? It’s not working at all.
Top reviews from other countries
It’s a pity wear on some surfaces can be a problem but plastic on tarmac/concrete/gravel the rope will lose. Nothing lasts forever I skip on a polished tile floor and still see damage so only time will tell.
Having USED the rope I have lowered my review to 3* because the extra price for the LCD display that I have been incapable of reading under any light or dark conditions makes it an expensive gimmick.
The picture does not show that the width of the rope in the LCD area is pronounced so may be a problem for some. The extra weight of that area may be considered helpful in rotation.
The handle covers are to my mind a gimmick as I don’t have any grip issues.
For me the App makes it worthwhile as I can skip and let the technology link to my other sports Apps to accumulate exercise and health data. Pity it doesn’t pick up Heart Rate Monitor info.