Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tangsfire 18650 3600mah 3.7v Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Pair) + Charger Combo& Free battery box
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Size: !only Batteries|Color: Green|Change

on July 19, 2013
For reasons that still mystify me I've begun acquiring devices that use the 3.7 volt 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery. Thus, this purchase.

Unlike many other battery charges you can buy for these batteries, this charger will charge _only_ the 18650 battery. It is capable of charging one battery at a time and also charging two batteries of different charge states at the same time.

Seems reasonably well-made and charges 18650 batteries from a state of about half-depleted to fully charged in an hour or so.

One quibble, the left charging station has a base spring that was installed slightly off centerline, so you have to fiddle with the battery you put in that station to get it into a position where it stays put. That's probably an issue of someone being sloppy during assembly.

Each charging station has an led light that indicates the state of the battery while charging. Red = charging, Amber = nearly charged, Green = finished charging.

If 18650 rechargeable batteries become part of your life, this is a good way to get two batteries and a dedicated charger.
on January 29, 2013
I've read a lot of horror stories about the cheaper batteries and chargers. I saw this was a different brand than most of the lower cost units.
The charger is basic but built well with either single or double charge. Has the charging and charge complete indicators. The batteries look a lot like the panasonic batteries but don't quote me on that. So far I have had no shut down or overheating issues using them for the 300-500 lumen flashlights. Yes I have used the light for longer than 10-15 mins at a time (on high) and have had no problems so far from the battery or the light.
If they die or start not holding a charge I will let you know but so far they are excellent.
on December 26, 2013
These batteries work perfect in my VAMO V5 mod. They last at least a day and half before I need to recharge them. Best battery and charger for the price. I will recommend this product for people using a variable voltage device.
on October 6, 2013
I was wary when purchasing li-ion batteries on amazon because there are so many negative reviews on listings of terrible quality control, charging issues, longevity, etc. These batteries work great! I've encountered no problems so far. Both of my batteries charge to 4.2 volts, hold their charge for a appropriate amount of time, and maintain a consistent output.

The charger that's included functions flawlessly! Now back to vaping my ecig.
on May 29, 2013
I use these for my electronic cigarette (a VAMO) and these batteries have performed well in it so far, after about 3-4 weeks of use. I've been getting approx 5-7 days on a single charge with these before they need to be recharged. I can't really speak to their lifetime quality since I've only had them such a short time, but so far, they've performed well and seem like a very good value for the money.
on July 7, 2013
The first batteries I ordered for my Trustfire flashlight were Ultrafire 18650. They were nothing but junk, and I know someone else who ordered ultrafire batteries and had the same problem. We both ordered Tangsfire 18650 and have had no problems whatsoever. They have great life and they don't shut down after being on for extended period of time.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this charge/battery combo to power my Fenix PD32UE. I have gone though a few charge/discharge cycles and everything is working great. The batteries power the light well and it is very bright. I would recommend this to anyone looking for these batteries for this light.

Update 1-15-2014 -

I purchased this same battery deal that I did the first time. The battery's look different then before, but they seem to last. The charger is completely different. It looks like the charger changed. Both the lights both show green or red no matter what bay the battery is in. I don't know if this can charge 2 battery's at different rates anymore. I don't think I would buy this again based on the changes I listed.
on August 25, 2014
First time I plugged the charger into an outlet, it made a popping noise, then smoke started coming from the charging unit. Maybe I got a bad unit, but I will not be taking a second chance with a replacement. Will look for a better charger.
on December 18, 2014
I'm pleased with this set. I use them in my Fenix TK15 flashlight.

Pros:
-The batteries hold a charge well.
-Haven't seen a noticeable decline in battery life since I bought them in June of 2013.
-The charger is easy to read.
-They are cheap.

Cons:
-The batteries don't fit in the charger securely, but they'll still charge.
-The batteries don't fit in the little battery box that they come with very well; they are slightly too big.
-The charger is not durable; be careful not to drop it at all if possible.

If there was more continuity between the batteries, charger, and box, I would have been glad to give this product a 5 star review. But because they are sold together and simply don't work without having to "Jimmy" this around, and touch that in just the right way, 4 stars is what it gets.
on November 3, 2015
I used this for vaping needs and it works for a good long time. I do not suggest you using this with a mechanical mod (for those vapors out there, you know what I am saying). I use this for a variable wattage vape and it works perfectly well. It is not safe to use this for a mechanical mod because of sub-ohm power requires much from it. Other than that, vape on and never turn back to cigs.